Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
have you contacted him/them? they may have something in the works or be able to prototype for the EM2

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
he might not have it listed, but he could put something together for your civic. Probably not much demand for your car. I will personally vouch for Greg.

·
Registered
867 Posts
You only have 8 post here. May be your on other sites. What's your background ? With help from this and other forums you can piece together your own kit.

Use the search button then ask questions.

We're all here to help. Well most of us...

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
BOSS tell us your background.

Do you have tools ?
Do you have enough money ?
Do you know how much this is going to cost?

·
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
your gonna have a tough time finding a turbo mani for a D17. you can still him up greg about some IC pipes tho.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
for the right price and maybe if you were in the area to lend him your car im sure he would make you something, hes a great dude to deal with. with all the emisions junk and the d17 not being the best motor its understandable why noone including autoworks doesnt carry anything premade. you either need a lot of money or some skills (fabrication, patients, also some $) to turbo your car...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

·
11,969 Posts
hold up.... WAIT! isnt there a guy (or 5 guys) that built his own turbo kit?

search n00b

·
11,969 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
YES DUCK! THATS THE ONE!

Thank you, sir
No problem, speedfoo's build is awesome. I can't wait to check it out in person when he comes back stateside later this year :TU:

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Not really what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread...but anywho...

Sorry, we haven't done an 01+ civic kit. Like I said on the phone today, I haven't even worked on an 01' since 01'...or maybe it was 02 (installed an AEM CAI on an automatic).

I said I had a possible car to mock up a kit on, and did speak with the owner, which it was "OK'd" dependng on certain circumstances and timing. When the time comes that you want a bolt on kit made up using a log manifold PM me. If you decide to DIY, the thread vtecduck posted looks to be pretty informative (I breezed thru it)

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
autoworks ROCKS, thread should be :done:

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
autoworks ROCKS, thread should be :done:
yeah, it should since Greg is one heck of an awesome contributer to this site not to mention a great guy to deal with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.