Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts
i fully agree, a punishment is in order. I think a DUI isn't intolerable, however, punish them, don't call them stupid or "dumb sluts." People make mistakes, and they should indefinitely pay for their mistakes, but they are misguided youth. People who sit there and say, "i can't believe that they would do that" who have done it, probably on more than one occasion, need to back off...
Why should driving drunk be tolerable? I remember it being pounded into my head since I was little that drunk driving was BAD and not tolerable. It's not like they can claim they didn't KNOW.

So, if I'm 18 and playing with a gun and accidently shoot my friend in the face, it's just a "stupid mistake" right? I should just get a slap on the wrist and be allowed to own handguns, right?

Where does it end? At what point of dangerous behaviour do you think someone should be able to NOT make that mistake?

This soft attitude is WHY those STUPID girls didn't think twice about getting in that car. Because americans think it's their RIGHT to disregard other peoples lives and make whatever mistakes they want because "Everybody makes mistakes". No, some people go their entire life with the intelligence to not drive while drunk and to defend these INCONSIDERATE IDIOTS by trying to lump all of us in with them is fucking INSULTING.

YOU may be that stupid to make a mistake like drinking and driving, but I have left a bar and gone for a walk for an hour because even though I was probably fine to drive, I viewed it as my RESPONSIBILITY to make DAMN SURE I was ok to drive. You could not convince me to drive at any stage of drunkeness, and if you can't control yourself and prevent yourself from driving, YOU SHOULD NOT BE DRINKING, YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT.

I'm sorry if I come off as insulting or a dick, but it's all about responsbility. You have a responsibility to you community to keep the streets safe, you have a responsibility to the other drivers to NOT endanger them, and you have a responsility to the state to obey the law. If you think it's alright that people shrug off responsibility, thats your deal, but I believe in higher standards.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts
Haysoos is my hero :TU:
Whew. I kinda blacked out a little while typing them, I get pretty heated on this topic. After reading them I thought someone might get pissed at me for being a blunt jerk. Apologies to ardevas09 if I was coming off as a complete asshole to you, lets put it simply: We have different opinions. :D lol.

oh ya, that shit is SIGGED!

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is what happens when you have a compulsory school system that schools kids full-time (read, 'creates dependent little worker/consumers without parental inteference') more than educate them... then they have kids that they spend very little time with and wouldn't know how to guide them if they did. What does that leave? State institutions? Pop culture?

·
Registered
901 Posts
absolutley no need to apologize. I admit fully that I've been COMPLETELY irresponsible in the past and thought about absolutely no one but myself. I am now much smarter and know not to get behind the wheel of a car like I hope those girls officially realized.

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
i see this shit all the time nowadays. it is really sad actually.
Werd.

Drinking every now and then, or just havin one or two socialy = good

Drinkin yourself stupid, having the pictures on myspace showing your own stupidity = FTL

Drinking = not so sexy afterall :TD:

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Werd.

Drinking every now and then, or just havin one or two socialy = good

Drinkin yourself stupid, having the pictures on myspace showing your own stupidity = FTL

Drinking = not so sexy afterall :TD:
x 2 i dated a girl a few years back, she was stupid as hell, almost killed herself one night, we had some drinks at one of her friends houses, then the stupid bitch snorted some shit, nice combo, once i sobered up enough to drive, i took her half dead ass home, into the bathroom, and chilled with her while she puked her guts out, and i had to not only hold her hair back, but also hold her whole body to keep her from fallin in the floor, never been so scared in my life, dumb girl, glad shes out of my life now

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
x 2 i dated a girl a few years back, she was stupid as hell, almost killed herself one night, we had some drinks at one of her friends houses, then the stupid bitch snorted some shit, nice combo, once i sobered up enough to drive, i took her half dead ass home, into the bathroom, and chilled with her while she puked her guts out, and i had to not only hold her hair back, but also hold her whole body to keep her from fallin in the floor, never been so scared in my life, dumb girl, glad shes out of my life now
Yea, sounds like it's good you gonzo'd her :TU:

·
i save your ass when you wreck
6,693 Posts
fuckin malibu mango..what a sissy drink. i like my gears to slam some real shit! hahah jk jk...anyways..people are just retarded. this worlds going ot hell in a hand basket! i mean people cant have a WORKING relationship these days. everyone breaks off relationships or gets divorces. what happened to highschool sweet hearts lasting a lifetime together? u never see that anymore. kids these days are doing drunks and having sex younger and younger.. like 12-13 years old! WTF! i was almost 18 when i lost mine. i waited a year and 7 months after we started dating.. i mean geez! kids these days are just sad! god help them

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
some srewed up crap dude, morals are gone basically, people stop giving a damn, and the biggest reason...SEX SALES, youth is too hormone driven now days

·
i save your ass when you wreck
6,693 Posts
i would say i hope people change but we all no thats not gonna happen... u cant find a virgin these days anymore.. eveyone just looses it to some random at a early ass age. dont get me wrong. i went to some parties. i drank but never drove or got in a car with someone that drank. i would take keys from friends who wanted to drive but was drunk. i actually stood in front of my best friends car trying to stop him from leaving. he was drunk. we were up in the moutains at a friends house and his fiance broke it off with im. he has a 4 year old that i love and a high 10 sec evo that he was gonna drive away in.. i wouldnt let him go.. i told him hed have to take me out before he left cuz im not gonna let his daughter grow up without a dad

·
Registered
686 Posts
I guess the white trash express smashed right into her fucking dumb ass! What a fucking loser! Sounds kinda like that bitch they caught in Wal-Mart snorting heroine right in front of her 3 year old kid. They should do to this bitch what they did to the one in wal-mart. Take her fucking kids away!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
damn man... i wounder if the parents even knew they were drinking already...

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
fuckin malibu mango..what a sissy drink. i like my gears to slam some real shit! hahah jk jk...anyways..people are just retarded. this worlds going ot hell in a hand basket! i mean people cant have a WORKING relationship these days. everyone breaks off relationships or gets divorces. what happened to highschool sweet hearts lasting a lifetime together? u never see that anymore. kids these days are doing drunks and having sex younger and younger.. like 12-13 years old! WTF! i was almost 18 when i lost mine. i waited a year and 7 months after we started dating.. i mean geez! kids these days are just sad! god help them
fuck man, my lady was at the clinic gettin her routein check and she said there were 2 11 year olds in there that were pregnant.

A chick I dated back in highschool blames me for her cocaine addiction. Psycho at a young age I guess.

As for highschool sweethearts; If I had my way I'd still be with my first hs g/f. Had to break it off cause I moved twice and she moved once and we lost contact.

I give you props for waitin that long man, waited ~2 months with the current woman before we gave in to temptation... but she's gettin a ring too lol

Yup....the whole world is fucked and ducked up

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
There is no excuse for driving over the limit... and people who do it more than once should have their license taken away forever. I'll admit, my friends do it and I effin hate it... so I've been the designated driver lately. I dont give a shit, I'd hate to think if something like this happend.

All those girls in those pics look like skanks........
lol I'm sure they are...but I'd still throw em a smile

21 - 40 of 41 Posts