Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
again i dont condone this but if the mods dont like it be my guest and delete it. you cant blame the cali guys for taking it to the streets.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcvJ15FYAoc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcvJ15FYAoc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3ZaPT9G87M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B3ZaPT9G87M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
well, yes its street racing.. but at least they are way the hell out somewhere were there isnt traffic.. hell it might as well be an event the way they are prepping the road..lol

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
well, yes its street racing.. but at least they are way the hell out somewhere were there isnt traffic.. hell it might as well be an event the way they are prepping the road..lol
thats wut i was thinkin, pretty organized, no innocent pedestrians/traffic... seems legit to me...

·
D-series Champ
1,338 Posts
that's what happens when they decide to build big pro stadiums with taxpayer money and try to kill off other sports. guys have been organizing like this since the 30's and 40's.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
looks organized wtf would the mods delete it? Its a car forum...of course street racing goes on with a few of the members who visit the forum..the site doesn't condone such behavior..But a video being posted doesn't mean the site supports it...

so your good bro...

good videos
poor choice of music

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea it was out in my neck of the woods. although i don't condone street racing this was very well organized and i cant hate on that.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks organized wtf would the mods delete it? Its a car forum...of course street racing goes on with a few of the members who visit the forum..the site doesn't condone such behavior..But a video being posted doesn't mean the site supports it...

so your good bro...

good videos
poor choice of music
oh alright just checking lol. yea the music aint that great but its so cal thats all you ever hear out here ewww. anyway i missed this event lucky a homie of mine was there to make the vid. people were racing for big money that day and in broad daylight.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Street racing to me is two boneheads racing on traffic-filled roads creating a danger to both themselves and the surrounding vehicles. This was obviously a staged event with zero road traffic. Okay in my book!

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Street racing to me is two boneheads racing on traffic-filled roads creating a danger to both themselves and the surrounding vehicles. This was obviously a staged event with zero road traffic. Okay in my book!
word!!!

oh it was a illegal event if you go by the law lo.l but out here in lancaster we have many roads like this where we can race safe .

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Them niggas is crazy... And brave. Looked like a sanctioned event to me. Like Race Wars.

·
Registered
615 Posts
man i liked how they preped the road like the track :TU: i dont consider that street racing. plus its not like there is anyone on this sight that daily drives there swapped/turboed civic never street raced a day in their life

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
I still say its a sanctioned even because even if its an unused stretch of road in a ghost desert, street racers wouldnt have gone to the length that they did just to race. And in Cali dont they keep rosters of race events? the cops wouldve seen that heavy ass convoy and questioned somebody about it. And hate if you want to but even here there are undercover cops that drive cars for Civics to Vipers to SVT Cobra R Mustangs, so I know Cali has their ears to the streets. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WELL PLANNED & MANUEVERED SANCTIONED EVENT.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Yet again, I say...

E. Jeezy said:
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WELL PLANNED & MANUEVERED SANCTIONED EVENT.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yet again, I say...
trust me it was not sanctioned this is the second one we have had this summer. it was planned yes what street what date blah blah who was going to be there. oh yea we come with vht track bite prep the street. we only tell a select few find the spot everyone lock in some races and we go. it looks sanctioned because there is not one idiot there fucking it up for everyone. mostly everyone there races in boti events. but yeah no permits its real street races. you don't have to believe but its an illegal event lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts