Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
Looks like it's from the set of the new Mad Max movie or something. I like it alot!

·
Registered
92 civic hatch si
752 Posts
Looks like an MR2. The back needs to be lower. Love the offset on those wheels. I got wheels like that for my te27 but it's 13" and like 5 inch lip.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I have seen that car before.......

awsome, why be clean when you can scare the piss out of people.

I wanna hear that thing running

edit: try diamond racing, they make custom race steelies that look pretty mean

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Shits weak.

Listen when I say this... ANY wheel can have a deep offset if you order it that way. Its not just a specific type of wheel. ANY wheel.

But that is a FR car. You WILL NOT be able to have deep offset wheel like that, that's made for a FR car on a FF car without have serious alignment & turning problems.

There are deep offset wheels for FF cars but its not the same as deep offset wheels for FR cars.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shits weak.

Listen when I say this... ANY wheel can have a deep offset if you order it that way. Its not just a specific type of wheel. ANY wheel.

But that is a FR car. You WILL NOT be able to have deep offset wheel like that, that's made for a FR car on a FF car without have serious alignment & turning problems.

There are deep offset wheels for FF cars but its not the same as deep offset wheels for FR cars.
so you're telling me that if i got these rota D2's i can have a deep dish like that. (not so deep to where i have alignment problems) but like 2inches?:willy_nilly:

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
any one have a pic of that mercedes at the car show, the one painted to look rusted and beat up, shit went hard. anyone?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thats my kind of style, screw the shiny fancy crap. The only I would change is cutting the exhaust off the back

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
i like it accept for the GAY ass exhaust and beat up trim...

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
i like it accept for the GAY ass exhaust and beat up trim...
I only just noticed the exhaust. that would be gone as soon as i could get my hacksaw out LOL. Other than that it is awesome IMO.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts