Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '00 EK1 civic cxi hatch and it comes factory with an AUDM D16Y4. I have a catback and pod fitted. Engine: D16Y4 1590cc 9.4 c/r SOHC non-vtec [email protected]

Im looking at getting this turbo. Now, i have a few q's that might sound a bit noobish, so if I have posted this in the wroing section i apologise

1. Since I plan to attain the AC & PS, am i still able to fit intercooler piping through to the front on the same side?

2. Since it has an internal wastegate, am I able to rotate the turbine housing 180 deg, so that when fitted to a log manifold, the outlet will be facing downward to make intercooler piping alot easier to fit & make

3. If it is possible to rotate the turbine housing, can i remove the actuator mount and just weld it on the other side of the turbine housing?

I apologise if this is hard to understand, im trying to describe it in the best way i can. Any help will be great, & thanks in advance...

·
Registered
121 Posts
yeah rotating the t25/14b is a bitch. theres a way to do it, im not so clear but you are on the right track .

edit* just get a jpipe so you dont have to rotate the housing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts