Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting a d16a6 this week for $60 from some guy that said it went out on him while on the freeway and was pouring water out of it, he thought it was the water pump so he just swapped a vtec in it.

i am planning on using some p29 or pm7 pistons and rods with my b7 head so i dont have to change wiring harness. my question is that i want to make sure that the piston to deck height is ok and that the pistons wont be banging on the valves or spark plugs. when i used the compression calculator the numbers were:

0.040 piston to deck height
10.78:1 cr
1.52 rod/stroke ratio

lmk what you think. thanks

·
Banned
12 Posts
I suspect you're not getting replies because you know more than most people here. There's an SRP kit on eBay for a D15B engine right now.
Are you running a stock D15 bottom end as well? That's the tricky part if you are, you know: finding the right rods.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I suspect you're not getting replies because you know more than most people here. There's an SRP kit on eBay for a D15B engine right now.
Are you running a stock D15 bottom end as well? That's the tricky part if you are, you know: finding the right rods.
sorry but i dont know more than most people here or i wont not be asking the question. i am running a d16a6 bottom end. im actually going to pick it up tonight after work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.