Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started with a wierd knocking sound that would increase in frequency as the motor reved up, but due to engine noise you could only hear it at low rpms in first and second. Now it makes noise in neutral, unless i push the clutch in.

So yea, pretty sure my ISB is gone but just wanted to make sure..

Anyone wanna put together a close ratio lsd tranny for me while im gone? you will be paid hansomly...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
supply me all the parts, and I'll do it. I'm almost finished with mine.

·
Registered
91 hatch
1,249 Posts
thats what it sounds like to me i remember just like yesterday there is a diy on it in the transmission ally. IF YOU DO IT YOURSELF DO NOT FORGET TO ALIGN THE INTERLOCK GUIDE BOLT PROPERLY. transzex will tell you this also because you will ssurely screw it up.

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant do it myself, im gonna need that tranny as soon as i get back. i also cant supply parts, as , well , i'd be in iraq :p

eyal, where abouts in the sfv are you? i'm from there.. as is my car (88 black si crx gutted and caged..)

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
chris you had Irritable Bowel Syndrome? wow you're more of a amn to announce it here. lol. sor man i couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
cant do it myself, im gonna need that tranny as soon as i get back. i also cant supply parts, as , well , i'd be in iraq :p

eyal, where abouts in the sfv are you? i'm from there.. as is my car (88 black si crx gutted and caged..)
Well, home is in Calabasas, but I go to school at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. The thing is, finding a zc third and 4th (or cx/vx 3rd as 4th) is not easy to do, especially without buying an entire tranny for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts