Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The site is down, does anyone have contact info for chris? I've asked matt, but doesn't have his contact info....

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya, I posted all my engine assembly specs on the site, and can't find my hard copies. :(

·
Registered
0 Posts
I pulled up a super old page from 2004 and his contact email is: crx rocks @ the zc resource dot com ; i'm not sure if it still works but worth a try. :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
this really sucks to find out, i just went to put thezcr.com in google and was about to go to the site to pull up an old post i made cause i wanted to see something that i forgot about, but then all i saw was this post on top of the google search,

i have had a zc dohc since it was swapped in 2003, and still running strong, and theZCR.COM was my main go to source for info or posts related to the ZC, which was nice instead of having to get unreliable, flakey answers from non-ZC people on other forums or sites that are'nt really ZC-specific, not sure the reason why the site shut down, but at least it had a good long run, but of course i would hope for it to come back up some day, but i guess i will have to see ......................

·
Registered
0 Posts
Man this sucks so bad. I had so Much information on that site saved. I had Chris's number but it was on the site...I have even been to his house!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts