Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't remember the last time I've posted about my car or even posted here except to delete shit haha. Anyways did a little work on it today so figured I'd share!

Attachments

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Those wheels look even nicer then NT03's, like they took the basic idea and added some flavor to it. I dig CCW and their line up. Nice looking car so far man, you do good work, and make good choices with your whips.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Did i miss something? Is it a GSx or Gst? Looks good though

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot I even posted pictures of this up here. It's still not run ingredients haha imagine that. All iv3 got left is send the ecu out to upgrade the dsm link to version 3 and paint. Trying to decide on a color. Also pretty sure I'm ditching the flares and gonna just roll and pull the fenders instead. Just love the body lines to much to rivet flares to it

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
I kinda like the flares, especially with them being black.

I think it would be awesome if you made a 2.4 stroker with a quiet exhaust and strummed out around 400whp lol

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
So then if you want ti quiet you just need to get a massive turbo or do a compound turbo setup lol

an old buddy's T66 equipped crvtec EG hatch is actually very reasonable during cruising speeds, but he has a massive downpipe to 3inch pipe that ends under the shifter lol

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Soooooo since I am on I figured I would give a bit of an update lol
Ended up ditching the flares. Just didn't want to mess up the body lines. So in turn I ditched the wheels as well.

Ive got a set of stock evo x wheels for it for now just to roll around on. Sold off almost all my turbo stuff and just have a couple more parts to sell including the turbo and injectors that are now to small lol

Picked up a precision 6466 the other day. Just ordered a tial q bov, tial 60mm wastegate, and a 900 hp rated vibrant ic core. Going to do a custom front mount turbo setup and build the intercooler etc. Also decided to fully build the motor and in turn now the transmission and transfer case. Odds are it is getting a 10 point cage now too. Shooting for 800 ish awhp now.

If there is any interest I could post some pictures... but I doubt many people honestly care at this point!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
you know we're pic whores. show em if you got em

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya I'm looking at going with infinity or haltech. Not sure which yet. I've got a ways to go before I end that stuff though

Put it on the evo x wheels today out of boredome... and compared the 6466 to the 16g lol

Attachments

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh heyyyyyyy
Tial 60mm wg and tial bov. Along with a vibrant intercooler core that'll have custom backdoor end tanks built for it. Core is 4.5 inches thick and rated for 900 hp

Attachments

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Nice clamps. Only thing to watch out for with those types of clamps is miss aligned pipes or heavy side loading crushing the o rings and making leaks under load/flex.

Very nice.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Car will have solid mom to so that should help out Dan. My fab guy is coming down tomorrow to quote me on a top mount with up pipes, fabbing up the end tanks and ic piping, tube front end on it and possibly a 10 point cage now if I can swing it lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts