Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
and yes i do run 9s for u faggotz... if n e one is in 303 or 720 area... hit me up n we can hit badimear track for ca$h of couse no checks or cards, no free preview just 9.85sec. to loose ur green$......

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
D-science that is horrible....lol... if it works it works ha ha. When one reads your other posts this just seems so out of place. Great DIY, ghetto rocks.

·
Registered
500 Posts
9s-racer said:
and yes i do run 9s for u faggotz... if n e one is in 303 or 720 area... hit me up n we can hit badimear track for ca$h of couse no checks or cards, no free preview just 9.85sec. to loose ur green$......
some one ban this fucker already, gezus christ. Not only are you manners horrible, your sense of humour and sarcasm is on par with a stone wall.

Keep up the good work DSS.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Foo, nope, no engine fire!! The Polyethylene Terephthalate on the bottles is a hell of an insulator and will not melt until it passes 600 degrees. Below that, it would get soft but since there is a structure behind it pushing out, it doesn't even deform. The duct tape reduces the surface temp at the PET by about 20 degrees and adds a structural element as well. The bags are the real surprise. I expected that it would take 6 layers to reduce 210 degree water to "put your hand in" level; it only took three. I calculate that the average layer density is in the neighborhood of 15 layers over the entire thing. The expanded polystyrene (styrofoam) in places where there is the potential for direct contact has not even deformed. Finally, I covered everything in one layer of aluminium foil and it has been just under 3 mo and everything is as solid as ever.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Guys, please cut 9s-racer a bit of slack. In actuality, he is quite a mild manered person and I think he might have missread or missexpressed himself. I had him join us because he was interested in my car as he got one that would be similar except for the rough treatment and lack of maintainance that a little old lady from Pasadena gave it.
He has seen me err...bend the law a bit a few times and the wonderful results and he probably interpreted some of your coments as a harsh rather than humorous.
He has his work cut out for him but at the same time, after he is done, he will be able to contribute some good stuff.

at the same time, 9S please tone it down, anger does not loosen things, it just breaks them.

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
9s-racer said:
u foolz c the picture not the point...it give the engine more cold air to use than 130 something $$$$ AEM or WHATEVER cai out there w/o DIY mod. to have true cold air and the system most likely weight in less than the other "stuff" unless like the carbonfiber sys. mad props to the engineer....(to others if u guyz see his car perform the way it does, your mouths will be shut as i was when he pull away from modifie gsr...)
wow

we have a real winner on our hands

21 - 26 of 26 Posts