Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is mine (silver coupe) and my dads new 08 g35 sedan. his is stock, probably gonna get the windows tinted soon, but it is a fully loaded G35xs (all wheel drive sport) Mine is an 04' coupe 6 speed manual fully loaded. mods are: 19" Rays engineering OEM wheels jwt clutch and flywheel berk technology HFC's motordyne plenum spacer Fujitsubo Y pipe Fujitsubo Legalis R exhaust Nismo CAI

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
I officially hate you LOL I love G35's the 2+2 350Z!

Looks beautiful :drool:

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
daddy's money for yr car? lol
nope......ive had mine for about a year now. i bought it when i got my new job at the nuclear plant. Insurance on it sucks cause im only 21.

my dad used to drive a lincoln ls, and fell in love with the infiniti when he test drove it, so he bought one. he got it about 3 months ago..

My brother is about to buy a G37 within the next year so ill have pics of all 3 when he gets that.....

the family of infinitis!!! im trying to get my mom to buy the fx50, but its a no go so far cause she just bought a buick enclave...

but thanks for the compliments

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Damn. Your family has "baller" blood pumpin' thru you veins.

Can I borrow $3000? LOL.

But seriously, can I?

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Dude, since you probably comment with experience on this...would you consider a G35 that had been in a front-end accident, fully repaired to stock, silver-ish in color, auto (meh), 4X,XXX miles on the motor/chassis, with a price tag of around 13,500 to be a good deal? or are these cars a unibody and not a good idea?

One day I WILL own a coupe!!!

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well to answer your question blk92_d16, that is a hard question to answer. Mine is an 04' fully loaded with navi and aero package and brembo brakes and a 6mt with 33k miles on the vehicle........it bluebooked at 30,000$ and I paid $24,000 with my civic trade in.

If you don't want an automatic, which I myself would recommend the 6mt, then don't even consider it.

The thing that worries me is the price is way low on it. Now technically, if it was wrecked with no frame damage and was 100% repaired with no current problems, the value of the car shouldn't really drop. Your best bet is to at least drive it, and before you buy, take to a body shop and have them give it a FULL look down.

Good luck

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
the g35's are sick!

now make yours like this

bc racing g35 twin turbo, featured in modified mag, almost 600wtq:bowdown:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
the g35's are sick!

now make yours like this

bc racing g35 twin turbo, featured in modified mag, almost 600wtq:bowdown:
so :greddy:

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you still live at home?
Me? No, i dont, i live 300 miles away from home.....I took the pictures when i went back for a weekend right after my dad bought his car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.