Honda D Series Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 1560 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
I, Tonya

3/10. margot Robbie wasn't as cute as she was in suicide squad. the bird was pretty cool. the fat guy annoyed the shit out of me

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
den of thieves

8/10

was a really good shoot em up. I wish the cop would have taken a bullet or 2 because hes a fucking cunt in the movie. love the combat tactics that they used. only complaint was it was loud as shit.....like, in the shooting range with ear pro on loud.

and no, not the badass ear pro that you hear nothing but your heart beat, more like the little foamies

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Black Panther. 9/10 some political undertones but an otherwise awesome continuation of the MCU. Jumanji 8/10. Freaking hilarious!

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,549
Outlaws and Angels - 8/10
Was a really great western about some bank thieves on the run and they hold up in a farmhouse they find and take the family hostage. It had a real 70's feel to it with the editing and look. It's what Quinton Teratino(sp?) thinks or wishes he could do when he makes his "grindhouse" movies.

Anyway it opens with a woman getting shot in the face. Dope movie is dope.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 7/10. Some good throwbacks and cool opening scenes. Horrible accent from Blanchett and the final reveal was a little too hokey for a Jones movie.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Infinity War. 10/10. That was brutal. Daughter cried most of the time.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
deadpool 2 9/10

was pretty damn funny

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,556
I'm going through Lord of the Rings again which I love but man is it poorly shot. Never noticed the hard cuts and so much shaky cam.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,557
Truth or Dare - 5/10

I was looking forward to this movie. I liked the idea and thought it would be just a dumb horror movie. It was too long and didn't really go how I thought it would.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
venom 7/10 was pretty good. funny.

lots of cuts so Im not sure if it was to keep it pg13 or what.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
spiderman far from home

the twist was weak....Im ashamed I laughed at some of the scenes.

5/10

1541 - 1560 of 1560 Posts