Honda D Series Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1560 Posts

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
Watched my Borning.

Borning (Burnout) 7/10

I loved it. Had moments that were very cheesy, but the story resonated with me. I cried. Haha. Car and family movies do this to me.
Imagine Cannon Ball Run, but in Norway across the country! Cool concept.

Will watch Borning 2 today!

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
f&f 8.....6/10.

the story was hella meh, shit talking was awesome, Jason stathem pretty much saved that movie.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Jason Bourne: 7/10. The ending kinda messed it up for me. But it did feel like a JB movie.

·
Certified O.G.
5,605 Posts
Split. 6/10

Very hard to follow and really understand what was going on. Decent movie though.

·
D-series SoCal Division
659 Posts
My girlfriend came over last night with a six pack of beer and the movie Logan.

9 out of 10

If you been watching and following the X-Men saga, Logan will not disappoint.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,532 (Edited)
It (2017) - 1/10

Whoever said this was the scariest movie of the year has never seen a scary movie and is a fucking baby. This was probably more boring than the TV movie. And they set it up for a sequel because it was only about the kids part. IT has to come back when they are adults.

The only people scared by this movie has to be people scared by clowns. And Pennywise was barely in it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
It (2017) - 1/10

Whoever said this was the scariest movie of the year has never seen a scary movie and is a fucking baby. This was probably more boring than the TV movie. And they set it up for a sequel because it was only about the kids part. IT has to come back when they are adults.

The only people scared by this movie has to be people scared by clowns. And Pennywise was barely in it.
I'm scared of clowns but that movie was hilarious to me. it was very so lame I could not finish it. The voice of the clown was also lame/

anyways
wind river 8/10
what happened to monday 7/10
1922 9/10

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
The Vatican Tapes - 5/10 Not scary at all, interesting ending compared to most exorcism movies. I wish they would have taken it further.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,535
Blade Runner 2049 - 4/10
I think I brought it up somewhere before, I love the idea of Blade Runner. The universe, story, characters. I just don't like watching the movie. It's boring as shit. Shot well and everything but damn it's slow. The video game SNATCHER pretty much ripped off the same idea but was a lot more entertaining.

2049 was just Ridley Scott doing his now norm bullshit. Same with Prometheus, Covenant, and now 2049. Scott has a real creationism kick that is getting pretty old. It kinda started after his brother died but damn.

The movie was slow. It was long. What I liked about the first was the world, the city. This was from what I remember some red wasteland. K didn't do any real detective work. The ending was just a big shoot'um up. I don't remember any of it.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Happy Death Day - 7/10. I'm a sucker for repeating movies.

Valerian - 7/10. Was skeptical about this one due to it not doing great at the box office. It was pretty rad. Loved the world building they did with it.

American Assassin - 4/10. Very predictable, very cliche. Started out strong and went downhill quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Mune: Guardian of the Moon

So I like cartoons. I liked this it was different ... probably because it was French originally. Voice acting was great, the scenery and the way it was filmed was phenomenal. Definitely worth a watch, if you feel weird watching cartoons by yourself, it's totally kid friendly ;)

1521 - 1540 of 1560 Posts