Honda D Series Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 1560 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I use the full range.

Allied - 8/10. Can't think of much to say without giving it away.

Morgan - 3/10. Extremely predictable, nothing really happens in it and no character depth.

I'm Not Ashamed - 7/10. Production value is lower than Hollyweed as expected but it got me in the feels.

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
john wick 2. 6/10. the gun fights seemed more realistic, but I was confused for a bit of it. not sure what the ending meant but meh.

moana 6/10. not bad for a Disney movie. felt a little short.

storks 5/10. meh. not very funny, mostly cheesy.

kubo 7/10. pretty good movie. love the story line

Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Gantz:0 - 6/10 Watched this on a whim since I'm not really into anime and Netflix said I would like it since I liked Harlock Space Pirate.

Boogie Nights - 2/10 It was so bad I had to watch the whole thing. Only gave it a 2 since there were a few funny parts.

Extraction - 1/10 Shitty script, shitty plot, huge plot holes, shitty acting, shitty movie. Should have expected it once the title credits showed 12 executive producers.

·
Registered
153 Posts
10 cloverfield lane: 7/10. Solid movie minus the last 10 minutes. Just unnecessary. Take them off and it's a 8/10.

Not a movie but The OA. Only made it 4.5 episodes. Total waste of time. Terrible pacing, script, unrelatable weird characters. Do not want. 0/10

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
All About the Benjamins, it was enjoyable. I didn't want my hour and a half back afterwards so I would recommend.
One of the best music vids from the 90s era rap. Loved it.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I love All About the Benjamins.

Papa: Hemingway in Cuba - 6/10. I've never studied Hemingway so it was interesting. I wish they would have gone a little more in depth with the main characters relationship.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I saw the new Beauty and the Beast last night with my wife and it was actually a decent movie. It has a lot of singing, but I guess that was to be expected. Would have been better IMO if the singing didn't have SO many overlapping voices. I couldn't understand half of what they were saying in the songs. Which BTW she knew every word to, very quietly singing along.

I never saw the original, but it's my wife's favorite Disney movie. When the previews were over and the lights dimmed she was curled up in the seat with a HUGE smile on her face literally, about to cry from excitement.

I'm guessing it played very closely off of the original, because my wife was quoting what they were going to say before they said anything on some parts.

7/10
8/10 (if I could actually understand the songs)

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,510
Rogue One - 7/10
Was what I've wanted to start seeing in the Star Wars franchise. Was a hell of a lot better than The Force Awakens. I have wanted a movie like Saving Private Ryan or Blackhawk Down just in the Star Wars universe and the action scenes are pretty good, grunts instead of Jedi bullshit. Great lead up to Episode IV. I didn't think the bitching people did about Tarkin was warranted. I think they said it didn't look real cause they knew Peter Cushing is dead. My wife didn't even know it was CG until I told her. Characters weren't great but maybe if I watch it a couple more times they can grow on me.

And the end of the movie where Vader is wrecking people's shit left and right was the perfect way to leave it.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Passengers - 7/10 Really liked it, but kind of wish the ending had gone the other way but that wouldn't change my rating. For only having a few people in it it could have done a better job with character development.

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,512
New 24, new Prison Break, I've started watching The Amazing Race on Hulu. Like fucking early 2000's in here.

Already said the new 24 is decent. Prison Break could be good. Have to see where it goes.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Thirteen Reason Why - 6/10 There were two plot holes that bugged me and quite a few unanswered questions, otherwise a good mini series.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Rewatching That 70's Show.
Deep water Horizon: 8/10. A little too short but otherwise a great telling of that tragedy.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
Passengers: 3/10

Possible spoiler alert, but not really...

My take... half the movie waiting for the "car crash" we all see coming. Its so obvious what happens but she cant figure it out. The stupid tether, man i saw that coming from 10 miles away. Even in zero gravity, you can propel against water. You are pushing off of mater. Its the same as swimming in air but you actually have something with mass to push off of. WTF. These things ruined it for me.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
But surface tension. I was thinking about the astronauts video about water surface tension in space for the duration of that scene. I still can't rep you hater.

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
I love sci fi, science fiction, space, time, all of it. Hated Passengers. The first half was so torturous! Much better when she wakes up.

Currently trying to find some subtitles for "Borning" or translated to English, "Burnout" circa 2014. Looks really good. Theres even a Burnout 2, but I want to see the first one first. Watched the first 10 mins in Norwegan, or what ever it is, and it looks good. Mustang races supra with pregnant girlfriend in car and gets into a wreck. Good start. LOL...

1501 - 1520 of 1560 Posts