Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1560 Posts

·
endo_bobo
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just give your thoughts on a movie and maybe a rating. I guess try and avoid to many spoilers if it's a newer movie.

The Canyon - 6/10
White people be crazy. Going getting lost in the Grand Canyon with almost zero common sense. And wolves are dicks.

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
the american. starring george clooney.

9/10

this movie is about a killer for hire and gunmaker (clooney) who wants to get out of the business, but still he have a final assignment to do.

must watch.

there are a couple full frontal noods of a italian actress.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dream house

Id give it a 6/10

Prob would of given it a better rating like a 7or 8 had I not seen the previews. It still had a very good twist to it tho. The previews give away a big secret about the beginning and for about 30 mins you kind of know what's going on and think its not gonna be to good. Can't really say much except its a good movie but I wouldn't recommend watching the previews for the sake of messing up the beginning .

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
host or the host or perfect host with an actor from fraiser.

original. starts off a bit slow, but a lot twists at the end make it worth it. 3.75 out of 5 stars. worth watch watching.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
The Thing -2011 Give it a 6/10. Felt rushed. Not enough details/plot. 82' Kurt Russell version MUCH better.

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
Everything Must Go

meh...6.5/10

There were some funny moments and a little emotion involved but I felt that it was a movie intended for alcoholics. I just didn't connect with it at all and Will Ferrell isn't exactly a dramatic type actor but he did well. Its not a comedy, chick flick or even a drama suspense movie. It was just...bleh.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
50/50 good comedy drama but not worth it esp when your lady still isnt over of her aunt who passed away from cancer 2 years so yes it sucked i actually teared up yes im a homo. overall i dont recommend it cause you feel weird after.

going to go see the remake of the thing now i hope is as good but no Kurt Russel so yeah it might suck.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
Everything Must Go

meh...6.5/10

There were some funny moments and a little emotion involved but I felt that it was a movie intended for alcoholics. I just didn't connect with it at all and Will Ferrell isn't exactly a dramatic type actor but he did well. Its not a comedy, chick flick or even a drama suspense movie. It was just...bleh.
i give it the same review even though it was pretty fucked up how badly he was screwed threw the whole movie. will ferrell acted i thought but im not used to his serious side so it was a long movie.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
transformers dark side of the moon and scream 4

transformers was bland it felt like a here we go again with the usual plot and Micheal bay explosions. well its the transformers regardless its cool to see a live action movie of it but its the same shit every time. 7.0 out 10 just cause the megan fox replacement is so fucking hot.

scream 4 it was alright but seriously why is this still coming back the only thing scary is that it still exists. 6.5 out 10

·
Registered
907 Posts
The Bounty Hunter -- 6 out of 10

Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston were in it. IT was movie night with the wife, so had to get something on the lighter side. It's more what happened afterward that matters anyways. :punk:

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
^I hate it when movies do that...

1 - 20 of 1560 Posts