Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post pics of the stupid/lame/and fun stuff u did when u were a kid
Heres a pic of me doing a one handed wheelie on my custom trek LOL. this was befor i rew a fashion sence. these Oddesy cage pedals hurt like a mother.

another pic of my trek. i miss that bike :( it got jacked. there wa a bout 100 doloars moreinto it when it got stolen too :(

a pic of the 12" huffy i "customed"

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Back in the day I didn't have the technology to upload photos to a computer and I doubt they'd load very well.

Most of my old photos are on Polaroid. :yes:

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3576696322893127019&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny vid man.

Reactions: Milano_Redline

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
Things weren't so god damned messed up.

Example: I started driving a school bus awhile ago and the things that are implemented to keep the kids "safe" now are crazy. Badges with your name and ID# on them, being walked everywhere by a teacher, every door besides the front locked down at all times. Why, because some other kids fucked it up for everyone else.

T.V. was good.

Video games where good.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i play old skool video games. all time fav Driver 2 mot really old skool but its nestalgic for me. oh and the pokemon Game boy games lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts