Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my Instagram I came across an account that makes children's books about cars,turbos.and the import scene.

I haven't read it but I want to get it for my daughter.its seems to be mostly about turbos and what not..but what a fun idea! I'm glad someone came up with a book like that.now I have something to read to my little girl to attempt to get her into cars ha.

The book is called the noisy snails.im not sure where you can buy it..maybe the account has a link to buy it.

The account is called motorheadgarageproductions..you can find em on Instagram.

Seems like a really good book.gets good reviews from parents.gonna try and get a copy when I get paid:)

So go check it out maybe you can read it to your kids to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok yeah it wasn't letting me view their site on my iPhone.

I really wanna get it ..lol..maybe ill learn something..an while learning have fun reading to my daughter.

Their Instagram account is pretty cool to.always posting pics of kids workin on cars haha.pretty cool ha

·
Registered
92 EG, 88 ST165 WRC
410 Posts
Boost level?

Hell, I want to get it even though we have no kids yet.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
nice.

i might get one for my son.

have i told you guys i've already read the iliad, the odyssey, the divine comedy and ovid's metamorphosis to my son?

;)

·
Registered
4dr eg
273 Posts
HMMM. wonder what all is in it? give to the kids so when they get into arguments on turbos at the shop,the kids can join in, take it over then be like WHAT?! ha!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
you dont need to read em a book to get into cars...children love to spend quality time with their parents

she wrenched off the last flywheel bolt while i held the flywheel from falling...she LOVES helping

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
you dont need to read em a book to get into cars...children love to spend quality time with their parents

she wrenched off the last flywheel bolt while i held the flywheel from falling...she LOVES helping
awesome kiddo!

nevertheless, i digress. reading books to a kid is the best thing you can do besides teaching them to wrench or defend themselves.

the vocabulary and the analytical perception on my 2.4 yrs old son is simply outstanding. and he loves to wrench! ;)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
true ...im not saying reading isnt good...my daughter is in kindergarden and she is almost to a second grade reading level. what really astounds me is her comprehention level of what she is reading. it's not just sounding out the words but remembering what you just sounded out and putting the whole thought together as a sentence and understanding the story.

and she is definatly a daddys girl. my grarage is next to the playground so she goes to play and i wrench and usually she come inside to wrench with me for a while and i love it.....but she knows the difference between "busy" work and really helping....so i have to find simple tasks for her to do, like i cracked all the transmission bolts loose to seperate the engine and trans, she took it from there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys are awesome parents.
I can't wait till my daughter gets a bit older so I can have her help me wrench.
But until then ill just read her this book lol

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Very cool, will check it out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts