Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Details on the way for you 600+ hp builds/D Drag cars

The new T-GA Spec turbos by Turbonetics are now available at GO-AUTOWORKS! This lineup is assemble to our specs to best suit our customers needs with power capabilities of 600-800hp. Each unit will feature the HPC compressor wheel! New turbos, great pricing, big power, fast spooling and excellent reliability...all in one turbo. Give us a call!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I will be looking to getting one of these rather than my holset... I need to get this damn ball rolling.
Damn priorities...

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Promo Deal...we are offering FREE Shipping on our T-GA turbos in MAY!
6157 Journal bearing
6157 Ball Bearing
6162 Journal Bearing
6465 Journal Bearing

All in stock ready to go! T3 frame, 3" vband outlet!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DSO August Special:

Ball Bearing T-GA 6157 $1225 SHIPPED (US addresses) S Cover, Vband outlet
Journal Bearing T-GA 6162 $825 SHIPPED (US Addresses) SP Cover, V Band outlet

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Pudding...our customer M. Gary (lsjoker for the HT'ers) with a back to back dyno graph using our Billet T-GA 6157 .63 a/r at 19.8 psi vs his Garrett T3/T4 57 trim .63 a/r at 19.1psi (both journal bearing). The T-GA 6157 made 49whp more at 9k rpm and kept climbing when compared to the 57 trim. This is on a 81.5mm 9:1 B16 tuned at Pure Tuning/Toledo OH. Final ‪#‎s‬ were 413whp/236ft lbs vs 364whp/230ft lbs

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have a new addition coming to our billet T-GA lineup! This will be the perfect application for the build ranging in the 3-450whp range needing quick spool and a great power ban.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 6157 seems like it has similar spool to the 57 trim. Where does it top out at. Any results on a d series?
We've had D series results making 400+whp on pump gas/meth using the T-GA6157 (I'd post a video if I could find out how to convert it). The turbo is technically larger than a 57 trim, but carries a similar spool characteristic as far as power ban goes while still making much more power on the top end

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All in the T-GA family. Whether its a 350hp build or an 850hp build, we have a billet T-GA turbo by @turboneticsinc for you. With 5 application sizes available, we have the unit to suit your need. All featuring the billet HPC compressor wheel and optional journal or ceramic ball bearing cartridges backed by a 1 year no hassle, no fault warranty! Give us a call at GO-AUTOWORKS or email [email protected]

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
S. Steensen doing work at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE using our GO-AUTOWORKS TM Pro Kit with the T-GA Billet 6465 turbo option. Tuning on [email protected] 25 psi before running out of pump making 566whp. Stay tuned! He'll be back with more fuel, more boost and more hp soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts