Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had a couple of "build threads" but they never really took of because I would end up selling them. Now I am on my 15 and finally car. The one and only RT4WD Civic Wagon. After searching for a couple years I finally found one in mint condition and only 4 1/2 hours away.

Here she is

She is in mint condition with one quarter size bubble of rust and like a handful of dings. Also has 147k on original motor. With this being my last car for awhile I want to start a build thread...a slow one at that...but I will be doing work to it and have some plans for it :) :bigok:

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
You have no idea how much I hate you right now...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I have a monster D, born not built.

Car looks super clean, I have just got my mits on one of these. It looks hella broke compared to this one. Enjoy mane.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
994 Posts
Body looks good on her but whats it look like under the hood?

Nice grab!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a monster D, born not built.

Car looks super clean, I have just got my mits on one of these. It looks hella broke compared to this one. Enjoy mane.
thanks kind sir
Body looks good on her but whats it look like under the hood?

Nice grab!
the engine could be cleaned up a bit. but it looks great under neath too. ill get more detailed pictures this weekend when i do a full inspection of the car.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I'm still mad about this. lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice find, looks good!!! will stay subd for updates.

are these really rare or something? there is one in my town that has been for sale for like 2 years, i almost bought it but wound up buying 97 civic from the same guy. its clean no rust and still has everything attached to it lol but i dont know how it runs, and its got 4 flat tires, but looks wise its great almost an A+, paint is faded but i tend to loo past that living in the desert.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice find, looks good!!! will stay subd for updates.

are these really rare or something? there is one in my town that has been for sale for like 2 years, i almost bought it but wound up buying 97 civic from the same guy. its clean no rust and still has everything attached to it lol but i dont know how it runs, and its got 4 flat tires, but looks wise its great almost an A+, paint is faded but i tend to loo past that living in the desert.
Yes they are rare lol, but I don't live in CA ha. I'd defiantly buy that car your describing in a second.
I've just always wanted a stock, unmolested, RT4WD.
I'm sorry man, I hope this doesn't hurt our online friendship lol

1 - 20 of 288 Posts