Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thesqad127 said:
ooooo soo nice :TU: still tryin to hit 300whp???
Yup, I figure 300 WHP on stock sleeves will be enough for me.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
I hope mine looks that good when Im done...

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
300whp ?? D-series?? N/A?? uhhh maybe not
So I cant have 300 streetable WHP on pump gas......Pep-Boiz lied.. they lied I tell you.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
looks good, would like some pics when you are done.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll have pics, and dyno slips when it gets running. when I get the turbo on it, then I'll post a vid or two.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
dude...pepboys lied? no, no no!!!!!! say it ain't so!!!! i thought I could get 1000hp with 1 shot of naaaawwwwzzzzzzzzzz??? anyways, that's a sweet look to your build! keep us updated.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sonny7730 said:
dude...pepboys lied? no, no no!!!!!! say it ain't so!!!! i thought I could get 1000hp with 1 shot of naaaawwwwzzzzzzzzzz??? anyways, that's a sweet look to your build! keep us updated.
If Pep Boiz dosen't sell it, its not a real performance part. :fag:

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
that's what i thought. but then this one guy; was like telling me how like; my apc sticker doesn't really give me better aerodynamics...and i was like...dude no, pepboyeez told me it does, so it must.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sonny7730 said:
that's what i thought. but then this one guy; was like telling me how like; my apc sticker doesn't really give me better aerodynamics...and i was like...dude no, pepboyeez told me it does, so it must.
I know for a fact the wing, and universal fats can they were nice enough to recommend helped my car by like 2 seconds in the 1/4th. Once I get the diamond tread floor mats, and colored vacuum lines I’ll be in the 12’s, 11’s if I run the light weight JDM spinner hub caps.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
dude, hook me up. you must really know your stuff. what about seat covers?? do those help at all???

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sonny7730 said:
dude, hook me up. you must really know your stuff. what about seat covers?? do those help at all???
They only help if you get the matching sealt belt pads, and steering wheel cover.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
ooh man. i can do that! alright guys, i gotta make a run to pepboyeez! anybody need anything? oh, what about autozone, they have anything i should get to put my car into 6's?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts