Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked and couldnt find a thread, im not going into detail about the game just for spoiler sake, but its like uncharted mixed with resident evil(the good ones) and i must say it is a great title...i acctually wish xbox players could share this great game

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
I will buy a PS3 just for this game.

·
Registered
Crx Ftw!
187 Posts
Its really one of the BEST games ive ever played

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Game is nuts, zombies, cannables, survivors that form gangs...not to many scares though, nothing really pops out around a corner or anything

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Best survivor horror game of this generation for sure. About time PS3 had a great exclusive. I've been playing the hell out of it. Finally beat it on Survivor mode...ridiculously hard. It's a 9/10 game for sure.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
How long does it take to beat on easy/normal?

I need to find some good gameplay footage. The long preview NaughtyDog released makes the game look incredibly boring. I've played Uncharted 1/2, still need to play 3, but so far the gameplay in them is pretty boring, way too scripted (I like open world games which they didn't even come close to since you can't even wander off a path and the big fights can only be beaten by using the combos that pop up on screen). The only redeeming thing for them has been the storyline.

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
Game is pretty good and backs the ratings that various game reviewers give it

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hows the multiplayer, any undead or is it like survivors vs survivors... Waitin to use my ps3 for the online pass so campaign for now....fkn hate the bloated undead, fkrs are hella nasty and break your jaw off if they catch you

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
How long does it take to beat on easy/normal?
Do not play it on easy. It's not even a challenge. Normal or harder for better immersion. It took me around 12 hours my first play through. I guess parts of the game could be considered boring. If you're a COD multiplaying kinda guy.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
It just really annoys the piss out of me when I can beat a game in one 10-12 hour sitting.

For those of you that have played Dead Island, how do the two compare? (the original, no Riptide spoilers please).

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
It just really annoys the piss out of me when I can beat a game in one 10-12 hour sitting.
One sitting?! Holy shit man. My eyeballs would be on fire.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Pffft. I bet I've played more video games in the past 3 years than anyone else on this forum! Wait, that's nothing to brag about...lol FML!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts