Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Civic del Sol Si
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like so many in the last 24 hours I've just heard the amazing story about Zach Sobiech a young man with only a few months to live battling cancer, who just passed away yesterday at 18. The last few months of his life were awe inspiring and positive with him not thinking of only himself but others. He ended up writing a song called Clouds that went viral on YouTube, and got the attention of a film maker to share his story in the last weeks of his life. Which also lead to a group of celebrities that made a music video to his song for him. If you've got about 30 minutes to spare you really need to watch these three videos I'm about to post. Warning they are tear jerkers...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
Damn allergies causing my eyes to water. Did he get married?

I lost a good friend 1.5 years ago, but he OD'd he when got too weak to keep fighting the second round of cancer. He went on his terms and did live life to the fullest till that night.

Like a true car guy he either wanted to go peacefully....or crashing in a huge fireball at 200 mph, WOT till the end!

Well he did both.

From 2010, before stance was cool

Cars ? Culture ? Lifestyle: If it's proper, it's on Canibeat.com

·
Premium Member
93 Civic del Sol Si
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if they married or not, but there is no doubt that young man lived his life the best he could. And he got to drive a GTR for a week or so while he was at it, that was crazy nice to who ever pulled that off for him.

I'd like to think that if I were ever to become terminally ill that I'd live what's left of my life like this. Happy, inspiring, and being around those I loved doing what I loved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts