91 civic
8,901 Posts
i'll see it today.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll see it today.
Don't know if you like me that stay all the way till the end of the credits to watch a bonus clip or something. Don't do it, it doesn't have one.
Or I will said the movie has one but they didn't put at the end of the credits like the usually do they did it before before the credits, you will know bonus clip when you see it.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Don't know if you like me that stay all the way till the end of the credits to watch a bonus clip or something. Don't do it, it doesn't have one.
Or I will said the movie has one but they didn't put at the end of the credits like the usually do they did it before before the credits, you will know bonus clip when you see it.
no clip.
great movie, saw it last night.

the avengers are coming!;)
yes i was pretty happy with the overall of the movie. and yes chris when when tony starks(robert downey jr) came out at the end. that was sweet. but if you didn't pay attention there was all the originals of the hulk in there to even bill bixby. also there was a bit of a back drop started with Nick Fury. but when they pull out the story line of Emil Blonsky(Tim Roth). hulk using the police car as boxing gloves, hulk smash and the sonic clap. i was like WTF they they just ripped the story line from the video game, too.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no clip.

yes i was pretty happy with the overall of the movie. and yes chris when when tony starks(robert downey jr) came out at the end. that was sweet. but if you didn't pay attention there was all the originals of the hulk in there to even bill bixby. also there was a bit of a back drop started with Nick Fury. but when they pull out the story line of Emil Blonsky(Tim Roth). hulk using the police car as boxing gloves, hulk smash and the sonic clap. i was like WTF they they just ripped the story line from the video game, too.
The part that shows Tony Starks, thats the part that I told you that looks like clip, but insted of putting it at the end after the credits they did it before. Did you saw Lou Ferino that guy still looks huge!!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
The part that shows Tony Starks, thats the part that I told you that looks like clip, but insted of putting it at the end after the credits they did it before. Did you saw Lou Ferino that guy still looks huge!!
yeah i fucking laugh when ed nortan bride him with a pizza. i was like of course he's not going to say no to pizza. he's from brooklyn. fogetaboutit. lol.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eric Bana is an excellent actor, he did a good job, it was more the way the movie was made the first time, it really sucks! and the fact that the movie was all over the internet before the movie was even out didn't help either.

Ed Norton is a good actor and being that the movie was better put together help him a lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts