Honda D Series Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for a decent repair company. It'd be really nice if you could recommend me anything. I found westminster motors one, they have good reviews and the site is pretty promising. Has anybody had experience with this company?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys am new to the honda works am Elijah an am in need of help an not just received Me honda logo d13b Moto an I want to used the head from the 13 Moto an put it on a zc block. While going manual an turbo. Ant tips ideas or parts for sale u can link me to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For stock cam, for start - yes, rev limit 7100... IMO there is no point of taking it further... in future with aftermarket cam we'll see, will take it to dyno, and will se where it lands ;)
this is my build

D16A6 PISTONS 75,5 MM ON D16Z6 RODS
SKUNK2 INTAKE WITH B18C 62MM THROTTLEBODY
AEM FUEL RAIL
B&M FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
HONDATA INTAKE GASGET
LIGHT PORTED & SHAVED HEAD
ZEX 59200 CAM (STAGE 2)
OMI HIGH COMPRESSION VALVES
ZEX VALVE SPRINGS
4-2-1 HEADERS (JCP-PERFORMANCE)
2,5” GREDDY SP2 CATBACK
TESTPIPE

TCC 4,7 KG FLYWHEEL
COMPETITION STAGE 4 CLUTCH
MFACTORY LIMITED SLIP DIFF
MFACTORY 4,7 FINAL DRIVE
What is the power? I dream to have an na build. Here in Brazil its normal to but bonkers parts to have power cuz the engines available are like 80hp 1.6's and a d16 is soo good here, i will be not able to daily an stage 4 cam and hayabusa itb's, but i want it. What was the price? I need to convert it in dollar and double the price cuz all of this shit need to be imported. No, b16 engines arent cheaper, they are like foreign import legends, just like an nsx here. Thanks for reading! Please reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm running PG6 pistons on my oem deck height and mill on a Z6
I'm also running a stage 2 crower cam

its running like a champ and have zero issues

in hindsight I should have chosen the P29 the CR isn't that much of a difference and from what I understand unless you are in the 13:1 or higher it should not be any problem running 91

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I'm looking for a service manual and came across with this thread

and all the download link are dead apparently.

Can anyone please kindly seed the file over the torrent as I'm trying the rebuild my engine on my JDM Civic Ferio EK3 4 Door

Sorry for broken my English

and wish you have a nice day.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts