·
Registered
'02 Civic LX Coupe
609 Posts
WOW! Very nice car bro.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
looks great man, i think you need a front and rear lip and paint them along with your sideskirts to match the car... i love the look of the ek's with the full lip kit other than that let her rip

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I was thinking the same thing!I used to have a spoon style front lip but streets down here suck so the lip eventually broke in half!Im thinking to buy a type r style front one paint it,together with the sideskirts and see how it works out!I hope that isnt going to be too low this time!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Γειά σου φίλε! Πώς είναι πράγματα στη πατρίδα μας;

It's great to see a brother who shares a passion for the D!!

I'll be heading there this summer. Maybe I'll see you around.

Great build.

·
Registered
My civic
442 Posts
wow thats is VERY nice. omg, thats exactly the way I want my bay to look lol

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Γειά σου φίλε! Πώς είναι πράγματα στη πατρίδα μας;

it's great to see a brother who shares a passion for the d!!

I'll be heading there this summer. Maybe i'll see you around.

Great build.

Γεια σου και εσενα φιλε μου!!!

Σε ευχαριστω για τα καλα σου λογια!!!

Αμα κατεβεις ελλαδα μιλα!!!χαχα

·
Registered
571 Posts
Γεια σου και εσενα φιλε μου!!!

Σε ευχαριστω για τα καλα σου λογια!!!

Αμα κατεβεις ελλαδα μιλα!!!χαχα
Nai! Ego kai h koupela mou thar'thoume to kalokairi, giro stis telios Iounio. Tha pame gia mono 5 meres na thoume h oikogenia mou omos giati meta tha petame gia ti Barcelona gia liges meres kai meta Mediteranean Cruise. Eina doro ap'ti koupela mou giti tha telioso Xiropraktiki sxolio se 2 mines. Pes mou ama xriazeste xiropraktoras!

Ta leme!

"Greeklish" LOL!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
After sometime...(dah) i got an update for my car!

So right now im done with school and im officially a Car Mechanic...i work on a tuner here in Athens that builds honda's so i do everything pretty much by myself!

I got MSD cap and rotor with an external SS Blaster Coil,and i just got an AEM Wideband because i was running a narrowband for a long time, + i got a Greddy EGT gauge to see whats up with the exhaust temp!!!The tuner that we work with,lately he saw the Crome maps and he started laughing...he told me that the guy that previously dyno tuned tha car was probably scared because i have TOOOOOOOOOOO much fuel and the degrees of the ignition is wayyyyyyyy back!!!He said that with the package that my car has was supposed to make a LOT more power.He told me that he has to give something like 3-4 degrees of ignition and cut some fuel and will see more hp for sure!!! More updates next tuesday that we will dynotune and streetune the car!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I thought "Greek turbo build" was a slang for building turbo with bad economy, LOL.
i thought bumping a 5 year old thread for your cheesey comment was a dumb

21 - 40 of 46 Posts