1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
333 Posts
LOL. Budget set ups are cool but damn that shits ghetto. Looks like he was moving his computer/entertainment room to another house and decided to hook everything together while it was in his car. I never thought I'd see a power strip in a car with half the inlet used up. That shit is horrible. Everything thing from the steering wheel cover to the 100 wires laying on the floor to the computer speakers to the red tabs and handle in the back. I think a year or two from now he's going to be embarrased of that work lol. Let me link that to a couple other forums haha.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
What a fucking tool.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
So..............this guy has like some sort of mental problem? Ummmm. if his dads a DJ, he would know that his system is a car fire waiting to happen. You know what....I'm not even gonna bash him. I'm just gonna patiently wait for his shit to catch on fire. Damn, I'm not even that broke.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I guess D series doesnt really find his "system" amusing. I posted the link on another board and they love it lol.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,462 Posts
"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Retired TeamROCS member

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
screenshots for great justice! or at least post his pics in this thread.

i will not sign up at a cougar forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts