Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSO members save $50 instantly at the time of purchase!

The Street X kit is back, and this time with more options! The kit now comes standard with a ball bearing turbo and ceramic coated turbine housing/manifold. Power options up to 530whp!
We've been testing and using these kits on numerous Street and Track apps where the absolute fastest spool and transient boost is needed; all in a compact, affordable and reliable application

View more details here:
GO-AUTOWORKS StreetX Turbo Kit Ball Bearing D16 B16 B18 B20

GO-AUTOWORKS Street X Hot parts showing optional recirculated dumptube. Standard Ceramic coated manifold and turbine housing along with the Ball Bearing T3 Super 60 turbo by Turbonetics(oil cooled only) along with the Tial MVS wastegate

T. Mabins EK9 Civic Track car from the UK using the GO-AUTOWORKS Street Kit (T3/T04B option) and Street Intake kit

We now also offer the 3" StreetX Intake for the Civic Chassis D or B Series for $150...get it for $125 when ordered at the same time as the turbo kit

·
Registered
265 Posts
I feel like selling my set up to buy this one!!!!!!! Nice kit brother. Does the cold side upper pipe come through the fender area or near the transmission?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
"Maybe its just me but i would like a bit more of a flush transition of the dump tube into the down pipe."

Looks like a VERY familiar setup..

Ahaha

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I am 100% sure if you want to pay for the extra time required to change the transition, it will be done for you! That sort of custom fabrication takes extra time and lots of extra skills as well, which should be compensated for.

·
Registered
Ek sedan
382 Posts
I am 100% sure if you want to pay for the extra time required to change the transition, it will be done for you! That sort of custom fabrication takes extra time and lots of extra skills as well, which should be compensated for.
Facts. They can make practically anything you want for enough monies. But go-autoworks is pretty reasonable for custom fab stuff compared to other companies I've talked to.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I feel like selling my set up to buy this one!!!!!!! Nice kit brother. Does the cold side upper pipe come through the fender area or near the transmission?
Thanks, that would depend on the kit selected. The "Civic" kit would run the upper cold pipe through the hole behind the headlight. The Integra option wuns it over the trans and beneath the frame rail. We can offer the Integra pipe option for the D series if desired.

Ohhh so nice!
Thanks!

Maybe its just me but i would like a bit more of a flush transition of the dump tube into the down pipe.

We've done this style recirculation a countless number of times with ZERO issues. The angle is fine and is even more so dictated by the location at which you can put the dumptube recirculation comfortably while keeping ample clearance for the hotpipe crossover and clearance to install and remove the downpipe while missing the flex. All of that is dictated by the turbo/gate/manifold orientation. Recirculation is an option. An open dumptube comes standard. A recirculated merge could be put anywhere at any angle, given a certain set of "circumstances"...but our Street kit recirculation option will come as pictured as standard and is guaranteed to work as designed. 95% of the Street kits are open dump setups; which we'll post a sample photo of next week as more are built.

Facts. They can make practically anything you want for enough monies. But go-autoworks is pretty reasonable for custom fab stuff compared to other companies I've talked to.
Thanks. How custom would you like to get? Let u sknow and we'll try to accomodate.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would go with the GTX2867r if anything. Does your manifold come with a t2 type flange or would an adapter be present, or better year would you use the t3/t28 turbine housing?

Cheers

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would go with the GTX2867r if anything. Does your manifold come with a t2 type flange or would an adapter be present, or better year would you use the t3/t28 turbine housing?

Cheers
We are also building a GTX kit in the next week or so that has been preordered (B Series, A/C compat. w/ 3" downpipe for a CRX) These are done with the T3 .63 a/r turbine housing, no adapter is needed.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GO-AUTOWORKS StreetX GTXX Option using the Turbo By Garrett Ball Bearing GTX2867 Billet turbo. This B Series combo is also using our 3" A/C downpipe and open dumptube combination for a CRX chassis. Super compact, powerful, reliable, affordable...in one package.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts