Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't take full credit for this one, mindless tossed the idea my way. We figured we should take another crack at it and see if more than 4 people can actually make it there. In the intrest of getting a lot of us there we want to make it a Sunday so most of us will have off. Gonna try to do another one at Maryland International raceway. It's pretty much smack in the middle of the east coast so it's a good central spot.

As of 10-1-07
The votes are in and the winner is
November 4th MIR World Cup Finals

The list goes as follows

Definites
BigTuna
burnoutboy
Jeffs blue si
Kyle H.
Mindless

Maybe's
torturedsol
PCRacer51

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need a mod to add a poll to this thread with the above three options, the page is loading so slow today it took more than 5 minutes and it wouldn't let me add the damn poll!

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
My vote is for 11-4 since that's the import vs domestic world finals!

·
11,892 Posts

·
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tuna, do they have fun runs at the Import Vs. Domestics finals?

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C'mon, who else is down for the D??

·
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The first one was waaaay to good to be true, should have known it was cursed from inception...

·
11,892 Posts
New option: All you motherfuckers come out here and go hunting :TU:
Mid-atlantic meet V2.1: We all go to tortured's place and see how many college girls we can get drunk and naked:TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU:

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2.1 it is!!! LOL Torturedsol get the booze and nekkid bitches ready we hit the road at dawn!!

Shit as far as I'm concerned we could all go to an amusement park have a meet in the parking lot first, then run wild in the fucking park all day. We don't have to go drag racing, that's just another fun option, as long as it's centrally located and fun I'm down for whatever, you got ideas? Throw em out there for sure!!

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
2.1 it is!!! LOL Torturedsol get the booze and nekkid bitches ready we hit the road at dawn!!

Shit as far as I'm concerned we could all go to an amusement park have a meet in the parking lot first, then run wild in the fucking park all day. We don't have to go drag racing, that's just another fun option, as long as it's centrally located and fun I'm down for whatever, you got ideas? Throw em out there for sure!!
HUNTING GOD DAMN IT! I mean come on... chester man... u live in b-more...you gotta kno how to shoot a gun!:alky:

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Should I bring the .22, the .357, the 9mm, the 20 guage, both or either of the 12 guages, or my baby the Glock 23 in .40 S&W? Bodymore murdaland, land of the :noway:Oh shit was that gunshots?

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HUNTING GOD DAMN IT! I mean come on... chester man... u live in b-more...you gotta kno how to shoot a gun!:alky:
I can prob nail a squirell at 50 yds with the .22

1 - 20 of 101 Posts