Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
fucking sweet! i had no idea you were a gamer, bone! i played the SHIT out of diablo 1 and 2. oh and starcraft was the shit too. starcraft 2 should be coming out soon as well.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
fucking sweet! i had no idea you were a gamer, bone! i played the SHIT out of diablo 1 and 2. oh and starcraft was the shit too. starcraft 2 should be coming out soon as well.
What did you have? I had like three level 60's one bonespear necro and one lightning sorc. Another one was a really gay bowzon that sucked total balls cause blizz nerfed the bowzons.

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
I had like three level 60's one bonespear necro and one lightning sorc. Another one was a really gay bowzon that sucked total balls cause blizz nerfed the bowzons.
I know this is the entertainment area in a thread talking about Diablo, but ouch. Do you snort when you laugh too?

LOL - just playin!

Game looks fucking sweet. I was addicted to D2 (and D1 w/the Hellfire pack) for a long time. In fact D1 was the first game soundtrack I actually bought. Can't wait for it to come out and may force me to upgrade my 'puter.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
I know this is the entertainment area in a thread talking about Diablo, but ouch. Do you snort when you laugh too?

LOL - just playin!

Game looks fucking sweet. I was addicted to D2 (and D1 w/the Hellfire pack) for a long time. In fact D1 was the first game soundtrack I actually bought. Can't wait for it to come out and may force me to upgrade my 'puter.
Lol, i do have a lvl 61 on world of warcraft What am i now? And my ex girlfriend i met on wow and i wear pacifiers around my neck..

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i refuse to play wow because i'm a jew and i'll only pay for a game once....not monthly, but in diablo 2 i went with a paladin....thorns was the shit :)

diablo 1....i can't remember too well. i used to smoke a LOT of pot back then.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
I only started playing Diablo 2 last year, but i was hooked, just as i was on D1 when it first came out. Is it coming out on the consoles? or just on PC? hopefully my comp can handle the game.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
I'm could never get used to playing as the mages or any magic using character class, but the new witch doctor seems pretty impressive. I'll probably stick with the barbarian though, however boring people may view that.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
Is this game like world of war craft?..and is this free?

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
you've never heard of or played a Diablo game before? I figured at least everyone has had some experience with it, in some form or another. Look it up and do some research. it's different than WoW and many ways, but similar in other ways. I'd prefer Diablo though, just my opinion.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
ok and no i didn't heat of it or played it but i will check it out some time..is it free or no?

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
no it's a game you have to pay for, sadly. I wish it was free, but it is definitely worth the money, the other games were anyway.

sorry if i came off as an asshole, seemed like it to me when i re-read my post.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
itz cool man didn't sound like it to me..:wink:...ok thanks for the heads up..:TU:

·
Registered
98 vw jetta 3
2,022 Posts
you guys know that you can play wow for free right? if not i play on a free server. it has many zones. some that are blizz like and some that are advanced drops and experience. the place i play at is wowscape.net i play on the fun server. what you do is download their wow installer it is small wont take long and what it does is change your relmlist file to where instead of going to blizz it goes to wowscape then the rest is stuff youve already done before. name on there is daeduluss if you guys decide to try it out but remember im on the fun server.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
is it easy to sign up?

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
ooo, i haven't played Diablo since the first one. my son is playing 2, but i think i need to get into 3. we'll see. need to up grade my laptop.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.