Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 SI
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok This is a burger I came up with at work for a man vs food challenge I call the el hefe. It come's in either a single(1/4#) double or triple. Will post pics in a day or so.

Things you will need:

4 slices wheat
6 slices bacon
handful of jalepenos
4 slices chez
1, 2, or 3 1/4 pound CB patties
butter
mayo
lettuce
tomatoe slices
pickles
onions

1. Place desired amount of patties on grill ( WARNING:Do not operate heavy machinery after consuming a triple)
2.Start with 4 slices of wheat bread and american chez, a few slices of bacon, and some jalepenos. Butter your wheat bread and place on the grill, You are going to make some grilled chez sandwiches).
3. Place chez on bread. (DO NOT CLOSE YET)
4. Place bacon on grill cook to desired doneness and place onto grilled chez and add jalepenos.
5. Close up the grilled chez sandwiches this is your bun!
6. Top with everything and add the meat and consume!

Please note that for a double or triple you will need additional slices of chez to hold this bad boy together.

Enjoy the EL' HEFE'.:yes:

Avaliable at ZAMBINOS in Easton, MD

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Pics or it never existed...

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts
shipping?......ok maybe not..loljk

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
there never were pics// never was a el hefe.. and if their was OP had a heartattack after eating it and died.. lolz. j/p

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fired up the grill today and saw this earlier today! I actually had every one of these ingredients in the fridge, except I used pepperocinis in place of the jalapenos. My extreme caucasian-ness prevents me from eating anything spicy...

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
i'm fat and demand pictures! haha sounds amazing!

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
sounds good, and yeah i would use pepperoncinnis or w.e they are called to. i love hot stuff, but my ass doesnt. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts