Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Let's start a thread, can all of you post up your fuel (low/high cam) and ignition maps for whatever tuning software you are using, a simple screen shot will suffice.

In the message include the following:

1) The size and type of injectors you are running
2) The turbo you are running and what PSI boost levels
3) What fuel pressure you are running
4) HP/Torque specs if you have them
5) The engine (head) you are running, and what your base timing is set to (12/16 degrees)
6) How much timing retard per PSI of boost
7) Fuel type (Pump 91-93, E85, Meth-Water Injection, Nitrous etc)
8) Aftermarket or stock cams (be as specific) and what your valve lash is set to.

Any other setup specific information, I think this will be good in helping others get an idea of what others are doing as well as a forum for others to look at other peoples tunes. People are too secretive with their maps, I'll post mine up when I get home later. The more we share, the more we can help one another become better with this stuff.

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
just because i post up screen shots of any map I have made, every engine is different, the altitude your at will make the engine run different..

alot of cars I tune I have time put into the maps so just giving out that info is hard for me..

I am always willing to help someone get their car dialed in but posting up my maps I most likely wont do, other tuners might but I wont

its a good idea, they have a cal repository at xenocron.com/bins

and its not that people are secretive, people pay money for their tune so giving it out for free so someone else can use it is helpful to other people but alot of people dont want others to know how they made their power :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts