Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3603 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well seeing as i can do what i want, i figured i would let you guys chat it up in here. might as well let everyone have a chat thread, since its the only thing i can think of that is kind of silly to stop. then again, i do know it slowed the site down. maybe a few more "larger" donations from a few other members/myself, it will be able to give it back to us.

but till then, this is an affront that rule :D ;).

chat on bytches! :haha:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chat thread anyone?

well seeing as i can do what i want, i figured i would let you guys chat it up in here. might as well let everyone have a chat thread, since its the only thing i can think of that is kind of silly to stop. then again, i do know it slowed the site down. maybe a few more "larger" donations from a few other members/myself, it will be able to give it back to us.

but till then, this is an affront that rule :D ;).

chat on bytches! :haha:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
chat thread can be made in here, this is your section. the chat thread idea in other areas is like kicking a dead donkey. (ah i wish)

other than that. jdm theory should be quite interesting. im hoping it works out well.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
you sir are a penis.

that is all.
i have a penis. i havent had any takers to want to use it lately. and no, that one doesnt count.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
oh yes she does, cause she does want it. :lol:
just cause she would freeze it into a solid state and use it as a pogo stick for her vagina doesnt count.

·
Registered
Chevy
1,347 Posts
ok i know i am gonna get shit.. cause i know everyone is thinking.. ok when will envy be here... but i feel bad cause this section has gotten quiet... so let's start this chat thread...

what's everyone up to...

me.. listening to music.... my world by the sick puppies to be specific

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chat thread can be made in here, this is your section. the chat thread idea in other areas is like kicking a dead donkey. (ah i wish)

other than that. jdm theory should be quite interesting. im hoping it works out well.
bwahahah. yeah i know, i could go for a quick kick to a donkey.

word, i can't wait to go. hoping to see a big ass girl fight. watching a beat down would be fucking great!

cool. so how about them bills?
ehh. fuck them.

chat thread yay..........................so what do you wanna talk about?

Edit: Should I get a new avatar throw some suggestion out for me IM bored and have little to know imagination these days
how much of a penis you are.

and you should, its getting a little old to see that pic. maybe a pic of your ebay or any lady friend ;).

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes, yes you can...

ok i know i am gonna get shit.. cause i know everyone is thinking.. ok when will envy be here... but i feel bad cause this section has gotten quiet... so let's start this chat thread...

what's everyone up to...

me.. listening to music.... my world by the sick puppies to be specific
god, now the thread is going to be all about her.. ;)

i am listening to my co-workers bitch about sears. stomach kind of hurts. might have to take a poo.

1 - 20 of 3603 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.