Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been reading the dyno post about my car you'll know what I'm talking about and why I'm so happy. It would only let me boost to 6 or 7psi before it just dropped off to nothing.All I did was flip the way the boost control valve was mounted and it let me boost to 8.5 today while I was at lunch. I didn't take it all the way to redline because the boost controller isn't set right, but it's an improvement over 6 or 7 psi. We'll see sat how it does on the dyno

·
Registered
784 Posts
Isn't it always nice when the fix is relatively simple and free vs "You need to spend $$$$ to fix the problem because blah blah blah".

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bigwig said:
Isn't it always nice when the fix is relatively simple and free vs "You need to spend $$$$ to fix the problem because blah blah blah".
yes it is, I sent you a pm earlier thanking you for all the input and help you offered me with this. Rep for you and Builthatch:TU: . I just hope the valve being mounted wrong didn't messed it up.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4thGEN said:
did you feel a difference???
yeah it felt strong, i turned chicken shit when it hit 8.5 and backed out of it.lol.Just don't want to risk messing anything up before I can get it back on the dyno and the controller set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts