Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy and his girlfriend almost took the plunge. their ok. crushed his side skirt that we've been working on and trashed his wheel. took it to get the wheel fixed. they rejected it? so he's running with his slicks! hahaha. anywho? lets just say the honda took the turn just as fast, avoided him and it has stock suspention!!! honda power baby!!!! alright enough talk here you go............

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
Why two?
891 Posts
Ouch, that sucks!

Where's that at though? That looks like a beautiful road..

I drive canyons myself.. ever heard of GMR?

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
nothing that a little buffing can't fix, i think it was your car puking trying to puke you for those doors, hood and window frame colour. lol.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
It's the crazy ugly color thing going on. The car was so distraught from not knowing what color it was, that it tried to kill itself.

:TU: that your friends weren't hurt, good luck with the repairs!

Oh, and more pics of the girl in the pink top :TU:! :D:D

·
Registered
Why two?
891 Posts
lol @ the comments above.

GMR stands for Glendora Mountain Road.. Its out here in california. I mostly only run it at night, but thats when its safest to run hard anyway. No traffic, and you can see headlights coming if theres someone coming up the road...

Love the view you have though.

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Dumbass is lucky.

I've seen an Audi S4 take the plunge, I also saw him get pulled out of the bottom of the canyon by a helicopter.

I've been a passenger in a canyon wreck that was quite painful, and just as lucky of a situation as this photo.

While I maintained a crash free record, I finally saw the light and realized how stupid canyon running is. I take it to the track, the thrills are greater, the skills are far higher, and its far safer. I suggest you and your friend sign up for an HPDE.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
im glad it got smashed...now maybe itll finally get painted one color.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
Dumbass is lucky.

While I maintained a crash free record, I finally saw the light and realized how stupid canyon running is. I take it to the track, the thrills are greater, the skills are far higher, and its far safer. I suggest you and your friend sign up for an HPDE.
preach on my brotha!.
x2

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts