Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry to hear that about your sister man, but at least you got some brain in you. I got a 15yo sis myself and if i found out who it was i would seriously take him over to mexico ( im like 10 mins from the border) and fuck him up in many ways that would make him useless to a woman again and probably kill him. But the best thing to do is to be there for your sister she needs a loving brother more than anything at this time.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
you did the right thing, smellslikerice... be there for your sister. getting thrown in jail because you ripped off the head of that fucker will not help her heal.

she needs you by her side.

sincere congrats for being the big man.
You are correct sir. Your sis truely needs you man. The more support she has the quicker she will heal overall. Im proud of you man. I think its great to see some support from everyone on here. Its why im still a member to this day. Its my second family on here... :yes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had to put up with the feelings your experiencing at this moment in time about 7 years ago, same thing happened to my little sister. I was a lot younger than i am now and ended up smashing the guys windows with a few of my m8s, but no matter what you do it will not change what has happened. Really try to believe that the best thing to do is stand by your little sis and give her the support she needs, because it is. I know there is a lot of mixed emotions, hatred, vengence, discust and also confusion. Its all to easy to lash out with anger, but the guy will definatley get his payback when he goes behind bars believe me man. He will have a miserable time and when other inmates find out what he has done (more than likely even b4 he enters the prison) they will target him straight up for his actions.

My advice to you brother, is to stay strong through this, your sister will look at you for support being the elder and all, and if she sees that your suffering to a degree that your constantly angry, then she will think itll never be ok. She to, will eventually want to forget all this has happened. If you show a bit of adultery, courage and strength she will look up to this and it will help her a great deal in the long run. Be your sisters building block and see her through this mess man !

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
im very sorry to hear about your sister, i have 3 sisters of my own and a daughter on the way, and if this happened to any one of them i honestly dont know what i would do. id probably do what the guy said in the last page was to not say anything and the guy would dissapear honestly....

but i have been to county jail for a bit one time when i was younger for a bunch of bullshit but whatever... back on topic, i seen this one guy come in to my day room and when you are in jail, people want to see your papers to see what you did, to make sure you didnt rape anyone or anything like that stuff ya know...

well this one guy came in and he lied and said he didnt have his papers and he lied about what he did, he said he was in for drugs well, we got raided one night and the cops left his court paper on the trustee's bunk, this was an open dayroom and the trustee saw his paper and when the guy got in the shower he told all of us woods that were gonna fuck him up at night when hes sleeping...

it ended up when were all supposed to be sleeping one of the woods got up, woke him up and showed him his paper and said your in here for molesting a 11 year old girl, and just about everyone in the dayroom jumped up and started beating the fuck out of him no joke i thought he was dead when the gaurds finally got in and pepper sprayed everyone to get off of him

so trust me.. if they fuck up which most likely they will hell get his, and if not in county when he gets to prison he'll get his most of the time the rapests and such will go to protective custody but when its shit like this the gaurds will fuck up ooops and let him get his ass beat...

but im sorry about what happened, the best thing you could do is to be their for your sister because she needs you and i hope that you stay strong for her and not do anything that can get you into trouble

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
yeah loved ones getting hurt is never good, but asking for advice on how to commit a crime to get back at some one is just juvenile so this is my IBTL post.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.