Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
my civic
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo I am currently in a situation (which i will not discuss in detail to protect someone else) that is leaving me with a legitimate reason to fucking kill someone. i really dont know how i will ever restrain myself from ripping his face off and crushing his skull if i ever see him in person.

now what im asking you guys is, for fear of myself being put in prison for murder, i would like to think of the best possible way to fuck this dudes life up before i disclose some information that i have to the cops that will put him in jail for the rest of his life.

how would you go about getting at someone who honestly does not deserve to live for what he did WITHOUT incriminating myself by committing murder.

im thinking about beating the ever loving fuck out of him with a baseball bat. then taking his limp unconscious pile of flesh to the hospital and then turn myself in along with the information that will sentence him to life in prison for sure.( i wish it was capitol punishment)

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
lean a nail in front of and leaning on all his tires at a 60 degree angle then as he drives away hell have 4 flats

try to put em closer to the inside of the tire so he cant see em

you did not slash his tires but got the same result with no vandelism(sp)

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
proly a long ass story and hes to mad to write the whole thing

just confront him in public (after a good cool down and your favorite meal) without lookin like a jackass or getting out of control and tell him whats up without being physical try to make him feel like dipicable dogshit.

Reactions: modsHXcivi

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
well there is a few ways to go about this. like there is a really bad day he will never forget. or there is the wish he was dead way lol..

well personally if it was me. id figure out if he goes to work early in the morning early enough to turn on the lights.. open his gas tank and break his back tail lights out.. run a wire from the bulb and push it into the gas tank lol..

but that is me..

you could do some really fucked up shit like get a gang bang with his mom and like 10 other dudes post it on the internet, of her taking a cum shot, or stick a butt plug up his dogs ass, pour something like moonshine, or large amounts of jet fuel into his gas tank, you could do many things.. but the best thing to do is calm down. jerk one off , eat something you like, walk up to him and beat his fucking ass lol. cause im not good with my anger :D so i dont know what to tell ya

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
It has to be a very serious crime if he can get life in prison, not even rape or molesting kids gets you life, so either your full of shit that you have info that will put him into prison for life, or your a accessory after the fact for holding back key info on a murder or something else thats as bad, if its the later then you will also go to prison. that aside this thread is retarded this is a car forum not a lawyers office, asking people on the net for advice on how to commit a crime and not get caught is very 12 years old like. and those of you who was retarded enough to give advice on how to do these crimes are just as retarded. you all need to grow up your making good members regret that they are even affiliated with this site.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Soooo I am currently in a situation (which i will not discuss in detail to protect someone else) that is leaving me with a legitimate reason to fucking kill someone. i really dont know how i will ever restrain myself from ripping his face off and crushing his skull if i ever see him in person.

now what im asking you guys is, for fear of myself being put in prison for murder, i would like to think of the best possible way to fuck this dudes life up before i disclose some information that i have to the cops that will put him in jail for the rest of his life.

how would you go about getting at someone who honestly does not deserve to live for what he did WITHOUT incriminating myself by committing murder.

im thinking about beating the ever loving fuck out of him with a baseball bat. then taking his limp unconscious pile of flesh to the hospital and then turn myself in along with the information that will sentence him to life in prison for sure.( i wish it was capitol punishment)
.dan get some pictures of you in a skimpy dress too?

Also for everyone that posted how to commit crime, if he actually follows through on any advice you can be charged with said crime as if you did it yourself.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
This thread is worthless grow the fuck up man. If you have info man the fuck up and go to the cop. Its not snitching I promise pussies will throw that stop snitching shit at you. Then the fact that you actually came on here and posted said info is a big no no. Your not thinking at all on this one.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
best advise is chill. go to the police and give them the info you have.

jail is not funny business, man.

hope i helped.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
poop on his car.
=WIN!!!!
But seriously, you don't wanna go to jail. And you most definitely don't wanna kill this worthless fuck. I never thought I'd say this, but take your info to 5-0. Be smart on this one, guy.

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
best advise is chill. go to the police and give them the info you have.

jail is not funny business, man.

hope i helped.
:td: werd

calm down and go to the police. don't stoop to his level.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.