Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
My EM2.
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, they are prototyping a turbo kit as we speak for the d17 engine.

Here are some pics of my car (yea, its the guinea.) in progress.

Forgot to make a thread on this earlier but just now got some pics.

They posted the ad on h-t.

I'll keep you updated.

·
Poop Sock
wrx & slut rex
3,798 Posts
I like me some pics! looking good man! keep it up. freaking mad scientist i swear....... always making shit happen and stuff. haha.

keep us updated!

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
What are you guys doing in terms of engine management?

Looks like a good kit for the sorely left out 7th gens.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Damian's running Kpro, and 99% of 7thgen tuners will tell you to run the same. It's expensive, but the only way to get a quality tune.
Hey!
Do you work for Hondata's promotion or sales department?

The only thing you post is HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO:wackit:

Search @ honda-tech, and UNEVOLVED says: guess what: HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO:wackit:

No matter what is the theme, always the same

WTF! :asshole:

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Hey!

The only thing you post is HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO:wackit:

Search @ honda-tech, and UNEVOLVED says: guess what: HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO, HONDATA K-PRO:wackit:

would you rather have him post up to use a vafc hack or some other ghetto shit? k pro is pretty much the only and best tuning solution for the 7th gen.. maybe thats why he says it

build look good, def in for some more updates,

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hey!

Wow, dumb. What else is there then?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey I had a legit question. I am looking into doing a full engine build, gt series turbo, and an equal length mani later this year, and I'd like to know when abouts these pretty ramhorns will hit the market.

Oh and I'm running AEM EMS.. just to be different.. no not really its cuz I got it cheaper than K-pro

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
bitchin man. Is the motor built or is it stock, i havent looked in your build thread

·
Registered
My EM2.
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's semi-built I guess you could say... :X No internals (cam/pistons/rods).
It's the d17a1 block because its lower comp then the a2 and I have a port n polished a2 head. Freshly rebuilt, has ~1k on it.
Also running the stock FW for weight to hold boost and a Comp Clutch Street Disc & Performance PP.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts