Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just gettin some feedback bout some stuff nd talkin and shit.

i bought this nasty ass si and and then 2 weeks after the bitch blows up. blah blah blah i ended up puttin 4 more single cams in it in the past 3 months.

todays news. my last shit i put in it was anot a6 for 80 bucks and that thing got up and went, im talkin about that joant hauled ass. blam the bitch blew up right after a race. motor had 200 xxx when i bought it... i dont know what happen thot it was the head.. sitched that. then it still did the same thing wihich is when i crank it it would do anything but like pop not as loud aas a back fire but kinda a lil bit like it. ... i got fire fuel and a good head. (INPUT ON THIS APPRICATED)

now down to the buisness. so i go on ebay and i buy a shit ton of shit need some imput.
(THIS TOO)
i got the ycp dome piston joants

JDM ZC P29 Pm7 Dome Pistons Civic Si D16 ZC FREE SHIP

and king bearings..

anybody know anyone thats tried these products????

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
its not the motors its your tune or your driving, sorry i cant be of more help but i had a hard time understanding every thing you said. whats a joants? go to this site, www.hookedonphonics.com it will help you get better answers from us.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haaaaaaa funny guy. cute website too. Bitch, i was just sharing my story with hope to converse with some people. its common goddamn since. if you dont like it dont look at it. tryin to pull that oh im the big guy im no noob. fail, move on dude.

wanna do some bashin, make your own shit and do it there.

...carrying on.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
whats with all the noobs hating lately... shit... if you would like help please edit your post make it in halfway proper english and i dont know what the hell a joant is either clean it up so it makes sense and you might get some help

·
3,238 Posts
haaaaaaa funny guy. cute website too. Bitch, i was just sharing my story with hope to converse with some people. its common goddamn since. if you dont like it dont look at it. tryin to pull that oh im the big guy im no noob. fail, move on dude.

wanna do some bashin, make your own shit and do it there.

...carrying on.
not bashing just cant understand you, check all my threads i help out any where i can on this site, i did answer your main question, there is nothing wrong with the a6 motor, if you keep blowing them then its your driving habits or the tune or both. as far as me failing.... well i think we both know the truth about that.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
lol hey! 3 and... like one eighth... of a senior member :pinch:

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
"JOANTS"...seriously???

·
3,238 Posts
blam the bitch blew up right after a race. motor had 200 xxx when i bought it... i dont know what happen thot it was the head..
well he answered it him self , look at the quote, it had over 200k on it, so how come the previous owners got over 200k out of it yet it blew on him after one race, if it was the motors fault it likely would have blown way before 200k right? we dont need perry mason for this case thats for sure ;)

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
well he answered it him self , look at the quote, it had over 200k on it, so how come the previous owners got over 200k out of it yet it blew on him after one race, if it was the motors fault it likely would have blown way before 200k right? we dont need perry mason for this case thats for sure ;)
Nah Perry Mason woodant kno y0! 'Ole P-mizzle d0nt no bout da JOANTS...shiiiiieeeeetttttt.

OP I suggest three methods of putting an end to your problems:

1. Quit fucking driving

2. Go back and finish the 2nd grade

3. Get a vasectomy or swear to buttseckz for the rest of your life and save us all some misery

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
well he answered it him self , look at the quote, it had over 200k on it, so how come the previous owners got over 200k out of it yet it blew on him after one race, if it was the motors fault it likely would have blown way before 200k right? we dont need perry mason for this case thats for sure
i didn't even catch that part.. :D

"JOANTS"...seriously???
seriously.. :lol:

lol hey! 3 and... like one eighth... of a senior member :pinch:
i would have said you too, but your not at 1k post yet ;)

·
3,238 Posts
Nah Perry Mason woodant kno y0! 'Ole P-mizzle d0nt no bout da JOANTS...shiiiiieeeeetttttt.
that made me lol so hard, but due to the recent raffles i cant rep yah yet lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.