Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as most of yall know our last attempt sucked ass and ended up getting canceled. If anyone is down this summer to meet and have a bbq or something, i say let give it a try one last time. Lets make it a Saturday and sometime around June. Reason im setting this meet up so early is because last time schedules collided, ppl couldnt get off work, yadda yadda yadda.

The way were going to do this is, im going to pick the two days June 12 and 19. These are both saturdays in the middle of June and our ONLY two possibilities to keep it simple. Everyone post up which day will work the best for them, im available for both so it doesnt matter to me, and we will decide at the end of march what day it is.

The best place to have it would more than likely be AUSTIN or WACO. Waco is prob the best since its located damn near in the center between SA, Houston and DFW.

FIRST: Post which day will work best for you then AUSTIN or WACO.

Then we'll all swap numbers later on down the road, K? ready, set, GO!!!

·
Registered
95 integra
504 Posts
Im down ill get either day off no biggie and i would say waco seens its central, but austin has some nice stops to meet at.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im down ill get either day off no biggie and i would say waco seens its central, but austin has some nice stops to meet at.
yeah i would rather have it in austin but i know theres bound to be guys in DFW that would like it closer, its pretty much two hours away from everyone this way.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
I'd rather it be Waco but either date should be fine. Wonder if it will happen this time?

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd rather it be Waco but either date should be fine. Wonder if it will happen this time?
ihavenoclue. it'd be nice to put a face to everyones name. that and check out our rides and make some friends and shit but who knows. weve got waaayyy too much time to get together, for it NOT to work.

well if we can get a few more ppl to decide what would be good for them i think we can decide on a day at least and then a place.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
Honestly last time I was making shit money and had some tire problems but now I got a new job and am off in June so I should be good to go. Unless I get lazy.

EDIT* A BBQ sounds bitch'n

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Honestly last time I was making shit money and had some tire problems but now I got a new job and am off in June so I should be good to go. Unless I get lazy.

EDIT* A BBQ sounds bitch'n
haha yep everyones gotta eat! ill bring fuckin burgers and buns and condiments if ppl will bring drinks and chips etc.

im thinking a local park in waco or austin. but idk waco or austin very well just driven thru a few times. we'll wait till a few more ppl say they are down then will get it settled which place and what day.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
keepin it fresh and so clean bump!

·
Registered
95 integra
504 Posts
ok waco i guess it is and im sure me and wiz can bring drinks and chips and shit. I can get the day off easy so this should work being that is a good notice.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok waco i guess it is and im sure me and wiz can bring drinks and chips and shit. I can get the day off easy so this should work being that is a good notice.
ok.....WACO, June 19th it is. everyone who wants to do the thing give a yay or nay.

everyone bring a friend too so this shit isnt just 5 dudes jerkin off

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey guys i chill on ht and caught wind of the meet i think waco is better for me in ft worth im def down to go and shouldnt have any prob gettin the day off. i have a few friends who should bring thier eg hatches with meill ask em and see...oh and first post!! woot woot!!!

oh i guess i give a yay to.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So where in Waco is this shiznit going down!!!!
prob a local park. ill ask somebody who lives in waco thats a member on the D and see whats up, i wanna chill at one thats not too ghetto fabulous. i know waco is famous for that. lol

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys i chill on ht and caught wind of the meet i think waco is better for me in ft worth im def down to go and shouldnt have any prob gettin the day off. i have a few friends who should bring thier eg hatches with meill ask em and see...oh and first post!! woot woot!!!

oh i guess i give a yay to.
cool beans bro, welcome to the D. we have decoders rings and tshirts upon request :TU: lol

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
everyone bring a friend too so this shit isnt just 5 dudes jerkin off
Oh so you want it to be different then your Fridays. :bigok:

A friend of mine will probably be down and I have another that drives a CRX, not really into cars but I'll ask him anyway.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts