Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hmm considering the price of what im selling the kit to get...and what ive spent on the kit...and deprciation value.

·
Registered
686 Posts
To me that sounds good. Isn't that turbo a little too big? I mean a t3/t4 is like upgrade status compared to a small TD04H or a T25. How many psi were you running and what kinda build do you have on the B7?

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
PSI is arbitrary value, its really the efficency of the turbo that counts...which i dont have the charts for. I also forgot to mention the turbo has a twin scroll turbine housing which helps spin the turbo faster.

The most I ever ran with the B7 was 14psi with out a 3bar.
I think it was like 15.5 at 104mph with like a 3second 60ft. If i had slicks or something at the time im sure the 60ft would had dropped.

The B7 was the motor that came orginally in my car, no mods. I went from the OEM 1-1/4 exaust to full 3" open downpipe with the E-cutout. Its great for sleeping on people.

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, the whole thing only. I dont want a bunch of parts laying around.

·
Registered
same as above
1,084 Posts
interested in the exhaust manifold but nvm i just read a couple posts eariler

·
Registered
686 Posts
Man you are going to make me go broke trying to buy this damned thing! Okay don't hold your breath but I am going to try and get it! Oh and does $1500 include shipping? Oh and what about shaft play?

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1500shipped? Well if i get to keep the e-cutout then i suppose thats fine.
PM me your zip code and ill get you a shipping Quote, if i do ship it, ill be sure to package it really nice for you. Im not sure about the shaft play on the turbo because its still on the car. Although im confident that the turbo is still fine.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Still for sale?

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
/\ i might be interested depending on what you want... ill be flexible on the prices for ya ;) :TU:

so whacha want?

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
450 DSMs with resistors (good to about 300hp)
3" e-cutout included with switch ect. at an extra cost, or im cutting it off.
ALL the charge pipes needed
Custom feed oil line from the oil sending unit
The tapped Z6 oil pan off the car

Depending on price and shipped, I would want all of those goodies. :)

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i kinda wanna keep the cutout unless the DP gets sold, because i would have to cut it off :\

How about i sell you the charge pipes, the oil line and the oil pan? Do you want the silicone connectors/clamps with the charge pipes too?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts