·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Good test

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
so, I don't know whats going on, but for the past few week, this is all I see on this site.
little black and white X's everywhere
Untitled.jpg

also, when I type in the site address into the search bar (ie d-series.org) the page never loads. just a dead white screen. I have to access it via a google search.

cookies are enabled.....

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
GIF database is borked? I'm not having any issues here except slow loading.

Meanwhile on ole Yellar Bullet, AG Jeff gets thrown under the bus daily.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
so, I don't know whats going on, but for the past few week, this is all I see on this site.

also, when I type in the site address into the search bar (ie d-series.org) the page never loads. just a dead white screen. I have to access it via a google search.

cookies are enabled.....
The black and white X's are just the site emoji's. Not sure why the site won't load when typing it in the search bar, mine does (chrome).

Attachments

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What device/browser are you using to access the site @slo_eg8? Are you still not able to see any of the emoticons or icons? I'd suggest clearing your cookies and cache to see if you notice any improvement in overall site behaviour.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts

cookies are enabled.....
Same problem for a couple weeks now. Almost all common icons are gone replaced with the alt text which stretches pages. No change in any browser settings. Using standard android browser because its the only one that has the stupid new password I had to create for this site that I won't bother to change.

Attachments

·
4,045 Posts
using desktop via google chrome. Ive tried clearing caches and cookies and nada

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
all i see is a mullet...

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Many times failed post and page loads.

A lot more gifs disappearing.

Google my username to find me, I'll be on Honda-Tech for the most part.

·
4,045 Posts
I see spam and wtf......rest is black and white x's

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I see everything with windows 7 64bit, 64bit firefox, and a few extensions to clean up the interwebzz

I however still cannot make images resize smaller with a "click to enlarge" thing.

I think Bone directed me to a fix way back when, but I either tried it and failed, or didnt bother.

·
Administrator
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmm...not sure why they're not all showing for you @slo_eg8. I'm also using Chrome (on MacBook Air) and can see/post them all just fine. Are you running any browser extensions/plug ins? Just wondering if there might be something else on your end that might be preventing the emoticons from fully displaying for you.

Cheers,

Erik

·
4,045 Posts
I have no idea how I would check for extensions/plug ins. it was working like 3-4 weeks ago and then one day it wasn't.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I have no idea how I would check for extensions/plug ins. it was working like 3-4 weeks ago and then one day it wasn't.
Yeah its not a user end issue. It's got to be something they changed recently with browser compatibility.

·
Administrator
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey there,

Can you go into your user cp > edit options > Miscellaneous options > Enhanced interface

Give this a try and let me know if it worked.

Capture.jpg Capture2.jpg

Ed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts