Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just bought a Apexi WS2 and my old cat rust welded its self to the old exhast, so heres what i want to know

what is a nice 2.25 resonated cat out there? Also what size resnator should i get if i just want to put that there
also will have a megan header

·
Registered
A space ship
628 Posts
Im going to go with a Catco Cat and a CheryBomb resonator. I know there is a lot of info on exhaust setups scattered about the site. A lot of people seem to like Magnaflow.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they will be a direct bolt in right? because i want direct bolt in becuase i have a Apexi WS2 so no custom made exhast for my car

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
I don't have a cat per-say on my car. I have a testpipe that's a 12" resonator that bolts up to my dynomax DNX midpipe(has a 16" resonator built-in from dynomax).

I'd say look at summit or jegs for a magnaflow/catco or similar brand that's direct bolt-on in the pipe diameter you want

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
Im going to go with a Catco Cat and a CheryBomb resonator. I know there is a lot of info on exhaust setups scattered about the site. A lot of people seem to like Magnaflow.
when I bought my crx it had a cherry bomb resonator on there in place of a muffler... and it sounded horrible.. If your going to add a muffler at the end, then maybe it will be safe.. but without one skip the cherry bomb haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts