Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts

there can only be one person who can terminate people, christian bale needs to stick to American Psycho sequals, i hated his acting in the dark knight. the joker totally made that movie, he was just ruining it with his cheese grater voice lol

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
governator !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
752 Posts
The joker made batman good?
They should have just re-hired Jack Nicholson. Ledger just used his mannerisms, made it seem a little cheesy to me...not as cheesy as the uber fake voice Batman...but cheesy none-the-less.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
does no one else find it odd that the terminator really is the governor?

·
3,332 Posts
The joker made batman good?
They should have just re-hired Jack Nicholson. Ledger just used his mannerisms, made it seem a little cheesy to me...not as cheesy as the uber fake voice Batman...but cheesy none-the-less.
ya jack nicholson would of been cool i just thought compared to christian bale doing his "im a girl so i have to try to have a deep voice" version of batman.

·
3,332 Posts
does no one else find it odd that the terminator really is the governor?
see arnold came from the future to be our governator and destroy polictics forever! i love the will sasso arnolds from mad tv haha GO GO GA GA IMA CLONE BABY AGHHGHGHHHHH! lol

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
I would watch it over Inland Empire any day. Plenty ov crappier movies out there but yeah that one wasn't great.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I am gonna watch it ! :)

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
lol, Everybody rips on the new batman series but I'm sure you went and saw both didn't you? and I'm sure you'll see the next too ;) has everyone forgotten how bad geroge clooney was at playing batman?
shit and Kilmer too! i'm no batman fanatic but i still liked Jack, since he was a way cooler Joker :beer:

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
maybe, but just went to DVD/Bluray

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Don't waste your time with this one, worst then 3. Fucking suck balls!
like, i totally motherfucking agree!!!:pinch:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Im gonna have to disagree, it was way better than 3 IMO. Granted, it was nothing compared to the 1st.
As for Batman, Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson will never be beat!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts