Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking at the Active PRO set revently. the idea i think is awesome to have a dynamic suspension. Im wondering if anyone has used it though. Its time for me to replace all the struts on all my cars. If this is a upgrade worth doing im all in.

Anyone use this and have a review that they can point to for either the TEIN coilovers or the unit itself?

Probaly going to put it in the integra i aquired but kinda wanna know what id be getting into. If not, when i get it ill do a review

EDIT: Here is the website: https://www.tein.com/products/edfc_active_pro.html

·
Registered
461 Posts
I run Tein EDFC in on my Super Streets which are a much older design than those you've linked.

Motors:

Controller:

My review is that they're good in concept, however the super streets are soft, so i find that I set them to hardest setting and leave it there. The roads around here are pretty trash, so the harder the shocks are the less it hits the bump stops.

Perhaps if the car was closer to stock height, or if the springs / dampers were stiffer to begin with then this controller would be more useful.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the newer system, it looks neat.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know!
Im not looking to go super low with any of the cars so hopefully i wont have that problem.

Ive been searching a bunch and was unable to find a decent amount of reviews on the system no matter what vehicle was used.

BTW very nice and clean engine bay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts