Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

CONROE, TX -- A Texas middle school English teacher accused of sexually abusing a child is turning herself in to authorities.

Alexandria Vera was an English teacher at Aldine ISD's Stovall Middle School. According to court documents, last summer Vera met a 13-year-old boy who was a student in her 8th grade English class during summer school. A sexual relationship reportedly developed.

Vera, 24, is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child, and a warrant was issued for her arrest. Our sister station KTRK in Houston has learned Vera has turned herself in at the Montgomery County Jail in Conroe.

Vera claims she and the teen are in love, and she's been introduced to his family as his girlfriend, court documents state. The boy's parents are reportedly accepting of the relationship, including Vera in family gatherings.

Court documents go on to detail the fact that Vera allegedly became pregnant with the boy's baby in January, and his family was said to be excited and supportive about the baby. But after an unexpected visit to the school by Child
Protective Services in February, when Vera and the boy were questioned about their relationship, she reportedly became nervous and terminated the pregnancy.

Aldine ISD issued the following statement: "Aldine ISD has been made aware that charges have been filed against a former Stovall Middle School teacher involved in inappropriate behavior with a male student. When the allegation was made in April, the teacher was immediately removed from the school and placed on administrative leave. Aldine ISD Police investigated the incident and turned their findings over to the Harris County District Attorney's Office. The safety and security of Aldine ISD's students and staff remains a priority of the school district."

Vera's bond has been set at $100,000.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im just wondering with all her push up bra's and make up.. she cant get any dick anywhere else?

I applaud the kid for hitting the teacher! Shit, I had a teacher or 2 like that and wish I could hit it back then.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
funny thing is my wife is an english teacher around the same age (23) for high school not middle school.

gonna have to keep an eye on her i guess.
yeah . . . if I was a school superintendent, I wouldn't let any woman under the age of 25 teach high school and probably any woman that wasn't married under 30. :ugh:

The amazing thing about this story (and the rest of the student/teacher stories) is how stupid these women come across . . . some poser 8th grader pretends not to like you, goes missing for a couple of days, and then finds you on instagram and you friend him to "check up on him"? Seriously?

The other WTF moment in this is that his parents are (she says) great with her being the "girlfriend" and were okay with the pregnancy.

Whole lotta crazy there

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
so, the kid had a girlfriend already, and she was cool with him banging the teacher?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
yeah . . . if I was a school superintendent, I wouldn't let any woman under the age of 25 teach high school and probably any woman that wasn't married under 30. :ugh:
Schools with not much budget room are hiring the "rookie" teachers just out of college as they are cheaper, but there is also a teacher shortage.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
I can only imagine the number of fist bumps and "awe yeahs" the guy is getting from his buddies right now. Best part is, he's not in trouble! Obviously his parents supported it so this dude is just chillin at home.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok The reason its called "fist bump" is because white people have no clue its called DAP

So, since all they can call it is fist bump, we all get laughed at (as usual) by black people cuz we again stole something the we have no clue about.

Quit calling it fist bump! Especially the gay guy on credit karma commercials!

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
Ok The reason its called "fist bump" is because white people have no clue its called DAP

So, since all they can call it is fist bump, we all get laughed at (as usual) by black people cuz we again stole something the we have no clue about.

Quit calling it fist bump! Especially the gay guy on credit karma commercials!

I think you're wrong though my friend. A quick look at the book of truth tells me that "first bumping" is a variant of said DAP:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giving_dap

"The simple "fist bump" in which their closed fists gently yet swiftly impact."

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yea, but it was DAP wayy before

This "fist bump" thing has only surfaced in the last few years.

Leave it to the kids to rename shit like always

Grudge Fuck is now Hate Fuck
tic tac toe then pound sign then hashtag
now Daps is fist bump

Someone has to stop these idiots as things already have a name

Since nobody knew it was called Daps, they just started calling it fist bump. Cuz it was dap all during niddle and high school.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
She's a little thick, but nothing wrong with that.
Damn right nothing wrong with thick lol.

Nut i wonder if the boy was really passing her class?

Also why would people put them self into this. She knows how old he is. Its not like je look older and she thought he was

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think its a control thing.. getting little dicks hard until some 13yr old kid has more game than the guy at the club! LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts