Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just joined .i have been runing d's for a couple years now and i just decided to boost my z6 now i am buying a tdo5h just for some fun not looking to make big hp . i was wondering if anybody knows what flange the turbo is its of an eclipes and what mani do i buy so it will bolt up? i am going for a cast mani buy the way. i dont know very much about set ups lol any help would be great thanks!:)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hey guys i just joined .i have been runing d's for a couple years now and i just decided to boost my z6 now i am buying a tdo5h just for some fun not looking to make big hp . i was wondering if anybody knows what flange the turbo is its of an eclipes and what mani do i buy so it will bolt up? i am going for a cast mani buy the way. i dont know very much about set ups lol any help would be great thanks!:)
there is good info in my sig, look there. no shelf manifold will bolt up, more than likely it will be better to get a hf mani with an adapter plate to be the most cost efficient way.

·
Registered
95 honda civic coupe
37 Posts
ebay turbo manifolds have some that have the dsm flange for the 14b if you want to go that route. just search d16 turbo manifold with dsm flange and a few should show.
you could also go hf manifold with adapter plate your choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts