Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i know there is a few guys on here running the 13g and was wondering if anyone had dyno sheets, 1/4 mile times, vids or any info that would be of use with what to expect out of my next set up? how many p.s.i do you run and whens full boost kick in? ( i'm guessing under 3K rpm's )

i'll be running stock D15B7, ARP head studs, y8 intake mani, rc 550's, gm 3 bar map sensor, hf mani with adapter plate, 2 1/2" straight pipe, walbro 255LPH fuel pump, chipped & converted P06, 95 ex/si trans, stage 4 competition clutch, 2" ic piping, fmic, stock internal w.g and gauges. my goals are 180+ whp and shooting for low 13's on street tires.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Dreamer answered this for you in march under 3k rpm if you search google here and hnt/rhmt youtube im sure youll come up with the rest. Also 180whp b7 should be in the mid low 14s unless your cars stripped and you have hella good driver mods

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah so this is basically the same turbo Dreamer ran, its a volvo 13g. when i asked this yesterday my search bar wasnt working. wish there were some vids floating around i can't find any to save my life. thanks for the info guys, this should be a hella fun little setup. i havent scratched my boost itch since the last setup and i think its been entirely too long. starting to get used to loosing the vision in my left eye tho so i figured its time

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 13g is capable of 225whp on a d16, if you're using a d15b7 it should be alright as long as you make sure your compression and mating surfaces are good. You should expect full spool by 3,000rpm. Get it done! So we can get more feedback for our community.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
518 Posts

75.5mm Vitara d16 head milled .024" and ported. Maxed out td04l off a wrx, which is 13t and tiny turbine housing.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
You can check my build thread too. I was using a 13c ... not sure what exactly the different is between the G, T, and C trims. I think there's a picture of my mini-me dyno. Gobs of torque really early. High comp + small turbo = :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
IIRC the 13c is essentially equivalent to the t25. Volvo used them interchangeably on their turbo cars for a decade or so. I would guess the rest of the TD04 frame 13somethings are pretty similar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts