Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.Im new to this forum & i have a Q bout my turbo.Im running a d16 zc with a GREDDY TD04H turbo setup.I know that the turbo has a internal waste gate and its running on 5psi boost.how can i run around 12psi.and Id like to get rid of the internal waste gate if I know how.please give me detailed answer cuz Im stuck.

·
Registered
234 Posts
get a boost controller, and you could just buy a new turbo, manifold and wastegate or you can weld the waste gate shut and just buy a new manifold and external wastegate or you can just do a search and im pretty sure you can find a how to thread about this on here somewhere

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,another lame Q.I tried looking for a manifold but dont know whats the flange on my td04h turbo.Help me out PLEASE!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Don't wield that turbo please. Its not made to make high hp, you'll be ruining a good dd turbo setup. Like mention get a boost controller. If still not satisfy with the little guy move on to a t3, t3/t4 turbo/setup.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont wanna get rid of the turbo.if i know what turbo manifold to buy, i could weld the wastegate and put an ext wastegate.thx for the rply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts