Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
I also have a cool title
3,125 Posts
Looking good how close are you to being done? Do you do alittle every night or what?

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just thought it was funny ...look in my sig in orange

My Wire Tuck....

do you see now why i thought it was funny

now stop typing and get more pics up
LOL ya i know...figured thats what you were talking about. HAHA i didn't even think about that. I was so freakin tired when I made this thread. I'm suprised it made sense.

Looking good how close are you to being done? Do you do alittle every night or what?
Thanks. Pretty close to being done. Going to take my time now that i dont have to work tomorrow. So she'll prolly be done by tomorrow night instead of tonight. Ive only worked on it since friday

nice... cant wait to see the aftermath
thanks man, i cant wait either

I love wire tucks. I am working on one myself in my ED6... Full blown tucks FTW!!!!
ME TOO!!! Do you have pics of your tuck on your ED6? TUCKS FTMFW baby!!!

btw, I PM'd you back

Good job man i just finished putting my car back together with everything out except the dash its exhausting theres just so much more shit you think of to do when you have everything out.
thanks bro, you have pics of your tuck? And you are a 110% correct...once you start you just keep doing more and more stuff. My idea of what i wanted to do when i started is FAAAARRRRR from what I've actually done. I've done 50 more things than what i had originally planned. But i LOVE it

Some elbow grease up in here, nice.

In for final pic's.
'preciate it man! Final pics will be up soon! :biggrin:

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Alright....So we didn't finish tonight. Stupid crap with the battery wire and fuse box. Apparently no car audio places are open on Sunday. So that put a bit of a delay in the work today. Anyways, we did get a good bit done, finished all the wiring. Dash is in, passenger side is mocked up. Heres the progress pics...

Our work light :)

Passenger side temp. on

Dash is in

The fuse box's new home(under and behind the glovebox)

The battery's new home(NOTE: this is not final...I have not secured it)

Nice new terminals and wiring

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
subscribing to see the finished product.
looks great so far.
sweet. thanks man

Did the Si come with navi?
lol, negative. the thing that you are thinking is a navi screen is an HOP OEM Radio Block-off plate

Looking good so far.

Pics of the Engine Bay?
Thank you, sir. Ill get an update one of the bay when i wake up in the morning, LOL. It looks about the same as the day before. Just cleaned up a bit more.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
Pics look good man. Glad you were able to get some work done after I left. Working late nites 3 days in a row killed me when I had to get up for work this mornin. Its all good though, glad to do it and help out :td: It will be very nice when all is said and done.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
heres a pic of the fuse box location

double post of fuse box.

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Pics look good man. Glad you were able to get some work done after I left. Working late nites 3 days in a row killed me when I had to get up for work this mornin. Its all good though, glad to do it and help out :td: It will be very nice when all is said and done.
Ya its killin me too haha, I didn't even have to wake up early to go to work.

heres a pic of the fuse box location
Man, i was tired when i put up these pics...haha even forgot one

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
looks good. i guess i need to start looking into making some custom hard lines so we can clean the firewall up

21 - 40 of 107 Posts