1 - 20 of 943 Posts

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***UPDATED on 3/23/03 with pics***

Alright kiddies...I figured I would put together a little "Build Thread"

To start off I purchased my 2000 EBP EM1 October 17, 2008. After a drunk ran into the back of my old car (FW 93 EJ1. The car was pretty much stock...had a couple of mods done to it, all of which are very tasteful.

Mods to the car when I bought it

Tein lowering springs, HKS Hi-power exhaust, short throw shifter, Skunk2 ITM, Skunk2 TB(unsure of size, I haven't measured it), last but not least...some POS short ram intake! w00t!

The car is as close to what I wanted in the short amount of time I had to get a car. Anyways enough rambling....I'll get to the pics of my mods.

Interior:
Spoon shift knob
CTR Shift boot
CTR Armrest delete
ITR Red Recaros
MemoryFAB Low Position Seat Rails
CTR pop out cup holders
HOP Radio Block off plate
Radio relocated to lower din
...im sure im forgetting something

*EDIT* I did forget something...the seat rails

Exterior:
LS meshes(temporary)
Yellow fog kit
OEM mudflaps

Earlier in January I hit a deer on the way home from my girlfriends. The deer didn't do too much damage. In a way it helped me...I went ahead and did a mass order of exterior parts(along with a few more interior parts) so that I could get the entire car repainted.

Deer damage

you cant tell in the above picture, but the mirror dented in the door a little bit.

It's a pretty good size dent, but again, Im thankful this is all the deer did!

Broadway Rear view mirror

hmmmm whats in this box ...

CTR Folding power mirrors

Relay and switch

Before the guy told me that the relay and switch were included...I bought a Plug and play wiring kit

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For a cleanier look, Rear door handles from a sedan

I got these two HUGE packages in the mail

In the box, JDM fenders with sidemarkers

In the tube, JDM Thin side moldings

I ordered these right before I hit the deer...
CTR Floor mats and CTR carpet

I have since decided against the red...Im staying stock for now.

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here is how she sits now

The car is going to the body shop to be repaired then add all the parts and get painted on monday. Should be about 2 weeks...As soon as I get it back I'll take some pics and post them up.

Thanks for reading, hope you like the start of my build!

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Red seats in that car = sex

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Subscribed:), Clean car man,Keep it up cant wait to see more progress.
thanks bro! progress should stay pretty steady

I like it! You need a front tow hook imo...
thanks...im iffy on a front tow hook....Ill try it out...topher has a ton laying around

Nice, Def. lucky thats all the deer did. Post some bay shots!
VERY LUCKY! I almost hit it head on...all i could think before was "i CAN NOT hit this head on! i CAN NOT hit this head on!"

engine bay shots....eh...its dirty as piss...but ill throw some up for the heck of it

god damn i love that color. If I ever own another civic it WILL be that color
HA! thanks man! i was the same way...ALWAYS LOVED the color.

looks fun. i like the idea of having the rear handles from a sedan on there. are they a direct fit? hhmmm
it is...and yes they are :)

Looking good. Post lots of pics. Here at d-series. We are all pic whores.
Good...ill fit in JUST fine. def since i got my new camera :) Nikon d40

damn thats clean.

never have been a fan of red seats though, but to each his own.
thanks bro. your right, to each his own. glad this forum knows that. some dont. for me...i LOVE the "contrast" of the blue and red. iTz sEx!!

*EDIT*

hahah i just saw this post after i replied to everyone...

Red seats in that car = sex
I def agree with you bro!

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont like the red either, but that particular color blue and red is just crazy, if the red seats didn't fade so easily id be all over it!
this seats are atleast 9 years old and they are still BRIGHT red...not sure if ive seen some that are faded...

very nice. love that color
thank you, sir!

Ill get you a front took hook asap. well try it out, i need to get one up on mine.
Thanks for the broadway mirror btw.
aight...sounds good. i think it will look good on your car...but not mine

glad you like it man

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
those mirrors=titties man. I can never see the differences in the moldings idk maybe its me but still very nice. O ya i still got them cams too ;) cheaper than the last time we talked

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no shit, huh? 9 years old. :bigok:

i was always under the impression they fade really quick:wacko:
Yup...9 years!

I unno man...I just know mine are still bright :)

nice man, very nice
Thank you sir!

those mirrors=titties man. I can never see the differences in the moldings idk maybe its me but still very nice. O ya i still got them cams too ;) cheaper than the last time we talked
Thanks bro. I cant wait to get everything installed and painted. Once i get the moldings on ill show you a pic, IMO it looks smoother...runs with the body better.

So you still have the cams....HMMMMM....we may have to talk. Im thinkin about a few performance parts then a tune....PM what you are wanting for them, please sir

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
its coming out very sexy bro hella mad jdm tyte son!!! lol. seriously i love EBP em1's especially one done right like yours.

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
i tow truck on the side, i wanna see someone actualy tow from those unfunctional blingtastic hunks of junk. if someone knows of a vid on youtube towing from those please send a link to me. ill keep the rest of my opinions out of this thread for now

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its coming out very sexy bro hella mad jdm tyte son!!! lol. seriously i love EBP em1's especially one done right like yours.
hahaha...thanks bro! It'll stay clean, i promise

i tow truck on the side, i wanna see someone actualy tow from those unfunctional blingtastic hunks of junk. if someone knows of a vid on youtube towing from those please send a link to me. ill keep the rest of my opinions out of this thread for now
Its not "unfunctional" it is bolted to the stock tow hook...and yes its for some "bling". A guy here locally has had his bumper saved multiple times because of his tow hook...the person got a nice hole in their bumper but nothing to his...

As far as the rest of your opinions...bring em on. you are entitled to your opinion. This is my car, I do it how I like it...you do your car how YOU like it.

Great job, that is really clean.

Do you have any pics of the inside with the red carpet?
thanks dude.

CTR carpet and floormats are not in the car. I rocked the floormats for a bit, but i have decided to stay stock. Too much red for me! THey are for sale if you would like to buy! :)

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
more pics of your dash...

whats goin on there lol

Reactions: tAylor

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i like, very clean

for the dent just take out your trunk liner and take your hand and push on the dent,, work your way from the outside of it to the center:)(some PDR)

·
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10
2000 Honda Civic SI
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
more pics of your dash...

whats goin on there lol
not sure what you are talking about...

i like, very clean

for the dent just take out your trunk liner and take your hand and push on the dent,, work your way from the outside of it to the center:)(some PDR)
thanks

body shop is takin care of the dent...i would do it but insurance is paying :)

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
1 - 20 of 943 Posts